At The Drive-In

Guest Martino231

Hey guys

Just a quick question. I'm struggling to get into ATD-I which is strange for me because I'm pretty into hardcore music. Any advice on which album is the best to start on? At the moment I'm listening and thinking "this is pretty cool" but I'm just not particularly hyped yet.

Thanks!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching ATDI is never going to be a sit down gig! Looking back at their gigs who knows what we will get, their early gigs look pretty chaotic to say the least.

compared to this

To the original poster, start out with the obvious ones, Arcarsenal, One Armed Scissor, Cosmonaut, Quarantined and then you will find your own favourites!

Edited by she bangs the drums

Speaking of which are Cedric and Omar still big anti-mosh?

Not that I'd be in a mosh pit to them anyway but I'm just thinking if you take your standard leeds crowd I could imagine a lot of mosh pits happening, yano 'cause they're the lads, which might piss them off and cause them to walk off early like they did at Big Day Out

Throughout reading the OP I was thinking, "Can I get away with posting, 'JUST LISTEN TO ONE-ARMED SCISSOR!'?" and I'm so pleased to note that many before me have said the same!

If you need to get into them, One Armed Scissor is the way forward, and it'll hook you into the rest. :D