No problem egg, welcome to the conversation.

Judging by your "username" and "profile picture", I think I know why you would ask such a mysterious question egg. Yes, they are very strict with pat downs and bag searches, in that order. When I was there in 2011, it reminded me of this scene, http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/mZCEq8jy5-M/mqdefault.jpg

But when we all get there we should all have a meet up, especially you egg...... especially you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is indeed worrying, I'm used to getting on with security guys, they're usually eager to help me out. A guy took something from me a couple of weeks ago at a gig in London, and the bouncers found him and got it back for me, I couldn't find the guy after that though, he completely disappeared somehow. Probably into the witchcraft like JC above.

You'd be surprised by the kind of superstars you'd see in there, a few reptiles too though.

I heard that about Ceelo ya, they say he'll be performing on the new stage out in the lake, and that he'll be arriving in a special submarine shaped in his image, like so: T4svZYP.jpg

Although I must stress these are only rumours at this stage.

I highly doubt that he will in that contraption egg. I saw him driving round town last week so I imagine he will arrive by car.

I must say I'm very excited by the announcement of the new stage! The fact that you have to swim out to it is a real attraction for me. To anyone who can't swim into to the new stage, don't worry, I'm ear to help, I'll be offering piggy backs out to the stage and back at half hour intervals. I'm a very strong swimmer as you can well imagine.

I highly doubt that he will in that contraption egg. I saw him driving round town last week so I imagine he will arrive by car.

I must say I'm very excited by the announcement of the new stage! The fact that you have to swim out to it is a real attraction for me. To anyone who can't swim into to the new stage, don't worry, I'm ear to help, I'll be offering piggy backs out to the stage and back at half hour intervals. I'm a very strong swimmer as you can well imagine.

That's funny, because I heard from Ceelo that it was he who saw you driving around town, and you were accompanied by a former acquaintance of his. He had some fairly harsh words for you also, that don't bear repeating on this friendly forum. You probably didn't see him though, he was watching through his periscope.

Nevertheless that's a very kind offer from someone who has been unfairly labelled as cold-blooded. I'll certainly take you up on it, and maybe I can sort you out too.

But I can't even drive, for obvious reasons. If ceelo said that, that makes him Crazy, just like you.

As for my offer egg, you are more than welcome to come along, however it is more aimed at those of less fortunate. Some people have an unnatural fear of water, they avoid it like a hole in the head, I am here to help those people.

Okay, here's my story, me and a freind are flying in on the 10th(whoop!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcastic: ), We are not sure whether to bring a tent with us or not. I mean can you buy them in Baloton?

Not sure if this a stupid question didnt get a reply on the Baloton website LOL! Decided to try here Please Respond!!

But I can't even drive, for obvious reasons. If ceelo said that, that makes him Crazy, just like you.

As for my offer egg, you are more than welcome to come along, however it is more aimed at those of less fortunate. Some people have an unnatural fear of water, they avoid it like a hole in the head, I am here to help those people.

Thanks a lot mate, chuffed, Cant Stop me now! Thats a weight off my mind.

Thats a weird q, I suppose I am y? Navy family kinda have to be! Lol

Just saw someone earlier mentioned on her that C Green is rumoured to b playing on the Sunday nite, :girlwah: Really ho[pe this isn't true I'm a huge Afro Jack fan. Hope this dosnt mean hes not allowed play if Celo comes back

The biiiiiiiyyyss!!

Egg, you seem like a sound man. Myself and Maaaaahhon are heading over to Balaton and looking to meet a lad who knows the craic. If you like posters or need a lift somewhere in the back of a van, I'm sure we can work something out ;)

And murphtheturtle, I'm wary of your claims and how much you actually know. But I have to take a chance regardless and ask what's the chance of getting a Taco Bell over there?

The biiiiiiiyyyss!!

Egg, you seem like a sound man. Myself and Maaaaahhon are heading over to Balaton and looking to meet a lad who knows the craic. If you like posters or need a lift somewhere in the back of a van, I'm sure we can work something out ;)

And murphtheturtle, I'm wary of your claims and how much you actually know. But I have to take a chance regardless and ask what's the chance of getting a Taco Bell over there?