'Get your tits out for the lads'...Not again Melvin

Guest Weloveyouneil

Can anyone attempt to justify why Melvin has re-booked Paramore as a sub for our glorious festival?

For those who went Leeds 2010 they should remember calling upon Hayley Williams breasts with the chant 'Get your tits out, get your tits out for the lads'. Usually i'm not a sexually obsessed guy and would find this pretty annoying, however it was the highlight of the worst live performance i've ever seen. I'm not unloading my hatred for the band, because truthfully I dont, I was just hoping somebody could suggest why Melvin would have them back after 2010?

Is Melvin in some sort of promotional organisation which Paramore are also linked to? Or is just a cheap booking?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha merits as a musician? She is a good singer but wouldn't be half as big as she is today if she wasn't so hot, that's a sad fact of the music industry, so i think discussing her breasts is relevant

Whilst we're on the subject, they are actually pretty small, a 4/10 at best

Haha merits as a musician? She is a good singer but wouldn't be half as big as she is today if she wasn't so hot, that's a sad fact of the music industry, so i think discussing her breasts is relevant

Whilst we're on the subject, they are actually pretty small, a 4/10 at best

I've said it once and I will say it again they are good at what they do, she has a good voice but it doesn't carry that well at large outdoor venues and most importantly her tits aren't great but she is welcome to have a seat on my penis!

I don't get the obsession with her. She's attractive, but not that much more stunning than any of the made-up women that appear on stages and TV.

That said, if I actually liked her music or thought she was particularly talented I'd probably find her more appealing.

I have to agree with the neil lover. They wont fit the demographic of the mainstage at the time (The cure fans), plus a lot of teenagers will be in the NME for the courteeners, foster the people and maccabees. Plus, he couldnt have been impressed with them in 2010, was funnily bad. There is no way im believing chilis were worse, maybe more dissapointing but they couldnt have been worse than her.

Surely there was someone else, especially considering the influence of the Cure?

I don't get the obsession with her. She's attractive, but not that much more stunning than any of the made-up women that appear on stages and TV.

That said, if I actually liked her music or thought she was particularly talented I'd probably find her more appealing.

Worst atmosphere I have ever experienced at leeds festival, people booing at the front and back at red camp people danced round the fire to 'How we kill her I don't know, cut her up from head to toe, all I know is Hayley's gonna die'. Even Parmore fans in our camping area said they were by far the worst band of the festival.