Latest Festivals News

Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Recent Topics

Photo

12 more acts to be announced at 6pm!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#61 5co77ie

5co77ie

eFestivals' editor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,394 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

Anti Nowhere League - aren't they the ones that made that record that went 'so what, so what, you @@@ @@@'? Now that could be interesting ..........

My opinion they're the best act on that line-up anonuncement for me personally, I've always been infa a riot. Oi!

#62 jammy2211

jammy2211

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I've no idea what their new stuff is like so they've probably changed their style completely and now sound more intune to the current scene. I'll check it out in a bit.

Well I regret checking their new song out. Doh.

Think I'm getting them confused with some other band though. Really don't like them but I've no idea who I thought they were lol.

Edited by jammy2211, 23 March 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#63 luckysalt

luckysalt

AVFC Proud History, Bright Future

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,585 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Just found out Broken are playing the redbull stage on the friday. I know the bass player and his missus pretty well, her brother is in our camping party. apparently they are UK festival exclusives!

Dude theyve already been announced

#64 t8yman

t8yman

Heathen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,782 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

yeah I know, i just didnt spot it at the time......

#65 lharris92

lharris92

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Andy Copping

The sun's shining, it feels like June so I guess I should let you that RIVAL SONS and KOBRA & The LOTUS have been added to the Download bill

#66 biffoire

biffoire

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Fuck! I was hoping Tool would be in the next announcement. :D

#67 AcademicPistol

AcademicPistol

Milk Was A Bad Choice.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Fuck! I was hoping Tool would be in the next announcement. :D

Yeah I thought they might play under Butcher Babies (I am guessing a few us would mind playing with the Butcher Babies ;) )

#68 gazza_20

gazza_20

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

God knows where to put this but just to tell Neil, th Download lineup page is randomly aligned to the right hand side

#69 devilman

devilman

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Saw rival sons the other night. They are good. That's another on my list. This Download is gonna be epic.

#70 eFestivals

eFestivals

the value of your god may go down as well as up

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,243 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

God knows where to put this but just to tell Neil, th Download lineup page is randomly aligned to the right hand side

thanks - right now I'm not sure what's causing it, but I'll take a look and try and fix it.

#71 gjammer

gjammer

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

Saw rival sons the other night. They are good. That's another on my list. This Download is gonna be epic.

Totally agree...saw last year and they are on my list too! First time for me at Download but the line up just gets better and better!

#72 eFestivals

eFestivals

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,243 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

I've now fixed the problem on the page, but now have to re-write a windows program so that the same issue doesn't happen again - it appears that an improvement I made to that program has caused other issues. :(

#73 biffoire

biffoire

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

I've now fixed the problem on the page, but now have to re-write a windows program so that the same issue doesn't happen again - it appears that an improvement I made to that program has caused other issues. :(

I see your problem. ;) Let me fix that for you.... http://www.apple.com/ :D

#74 eFestivals

eFestivals

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,243 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

I see your problem. ;) Let me fix that for you.... http://www.apple.com/ :D

yeah, cos Apple are well known for their programming languages, and for their databases. :lol:

Neither of those things - programming languages and databases - that I use are from Microshit. I only use the good stuff. And that's not from Apple either. :)

It's just a shame I'm shit at programming. :lol:

(Actually, I'm not .... the cock-up is the result of converting a program I wrote about 10 years ago from using one database access method to another, to make it more easily portable .... but it's the first time I've used this alternative database access method, and I've not really looked at the differences in how it works because I've not had time. This is the 2nd instance of bugs in what was previously a bug-free program, because of the different way it works with the databases).

Edited by eFestivals, 27 March 2012 - 08:53 AM.