12 more acts to be announced at 6pm!

Guest BigStu1987

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't please all of the people all of the time. And to say the undercard is weak, is a joke in itself. As previously mentioned,there are only so many bands available - whether that be relevant genre or simply availabilty at the time of the festival.

God knows where to put this but just to tell Neil, th Download lineup page is randomly aligned to the right hand side

I've now fixed the problem on the page, but now have to re-write a windows program so that the same issue doesn't happen again - it appears that an improvement I made to that program has caused other issues. :(

I've now fixed the problem on the page, but now have to re-write a windows program so that the same issue doesn't happen again - it appears that an improvement I made to that program has caused other issues. :(

I see your problem. ;) Let me fix that for you.... http://www.apple.com/ :D

yeah, cos Apple are well known for their programming languages, and for their databases. :lol:

Neither of those things - programming languages and databases - that I use are from Microshit. I only use the good stuff. And that's not from Apple either. :)

It's just a shame I'm shit at programming. :lol:

(Actually, I'm not .... the cock-up is the result of converting a program I wrote about 10 years ago from using one database access method to another, to make it more easily portable .... but it's the first time I've used this alternative database access method, and I've not really looked at the differences in how it works because I've not had time. This is the 2nd instance of bugs in what was previously a bug-free program, because of the different way it works with the databases).

Edited by eFestivals