Missing it already

Guest General Lee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am looking forward to the other fests I have planned over the summer, I will still mis Glasto. The build up to the other festrs pales in comparrison to the build up and excitement on here to Glasto. Anyway, the summer will come and go quick enough then it'll be T Day then the build up will start all over again.

For now I'm goging to enjoy a summer of festivals, days out and beer gardens. Next years Glasto will come round soon enough.

Edited by rexclark

No festivals for me this year.

Coldplay & Barcelona early June and Wimbledon late June.

I can't justify going to another festival seeing as Glastonbury is on my door step and I know i'd spend the whole time comparing the two!

Needless to say I am counting the minutes until t-day and I may take a stroll around the site on the weekend it would have been this year.

Surely if I stand beneath the stage structure and sing it counts as headlining Glastonbury? :lol:

yeah, it's only the last week or two I've realised how much time I usually spend thinking about it, hanging around on here etc.

It's the backbone of my summer really, I plan my trip to the Uk on the basis of it, no idea when to fly back this year...

Gonna miss the late night antics at the stone circle :(

I'm going to Reading but it won't be the same, will basically be see a few bands that I like with a few beers. Glasto is the whole fooking experience man nothing comes close ! Not that I've been too many others but still :P

I was expecting to proper have the Glasto blues but I'm not missing it to much, although that said there are times when im bored at work (especially when it's been sunny recently) that my mind wanders to those fields...

Still, got to get through ticket day first, which shouldn't be too bad because Glasto is rubbish and noone should bother buying a ticket as you'll regret it. Massively.*

(*some of the above may be fictional)

I miss the buzz of excitement this forum builds up in the run up to the festival.

The weather thread, surprise guests etc.

New posts every minute or so. Which in comparison to the 2 or 3 posts a day we get now seems ridiculous!!

I was looking at my Glasto pics earlier and I am a bit gutted that its so long till I can go again but I have a few other fests to look forward to this summer which due to lack of funds and time I probably wouldn't have gone to had I been going to Glastonbury this year.

I was looking at my Glasto pics earlier and I am a bit gutted that its so long till I can go again but I have a few other fests to look forward to this summer which due to lack of funds and time I probably wouldn't have gone to had I been going to Glastonbury this year.