Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Indie53

Now R&L has been announced...

20 posts in this topic

Any more rumours/possible bands for V festival? How do you think the line ups compare? I think R&L is better and may invest in a ticket later in the year.

Depends what you are after. The R and L line up is totally different, it's a much harder line up than V and I wouldn't imagine that you'd get much cross over fan wise?

No temper trap or pigeon detectives on there! That's what I'm hoping for but they could be released later on. Guess we just wait and see...

Can't see Mumford and sons on there either. Don't know if they're elsewhere but if not, come on V, pull your finger out and book them!

No Bloc Party?

What's the chances at V? They are playing Ibiza Rocks and other festivals in Europe

Depends what you are after. The R and L line up is totally different, it's a much harder line up than V and I wouldn't imagine that you'd get much cross over fan wise?

Feeder not announced for Reading...

Get them to open a day at V like before in 2010. Would be class!

Are Editors a possibility? They're coming back to action this year, and i'm sure I recall them announcing other European festivals on their twitter.

Are Editors a possibility? They're coming back to action this year, and i'm sure I recall them announcing other European festivals on their twitter.

Headlining Rock Werchter in Belgium! So maybe all the slots they would play at V have gone? :(

Would be brilliant though!

They wouldn't headline V. 3rd or 4th on the mainstage or 2nd on the 4music stage I would guess.

They wouldn't headline V. 3rd or 4th on the mainstage or 2nd on the 4music stage I would guess.

No Bloc Party?

What's the chances at V? They are playing Ibiza Rocks and other festivals in Europe

Think efestivals has had info they aren't playing any uk festivals

not quite, the info I had was no fests cos they're in the studio - so I can't really trust what i was told even tho the source is excellent (and that info was given to me thea couple of days before they were announced for RW).

But it's possible that the answer was given in a UK sense (it wasn't asked explicitly that way), and might still be accurate for that.

not quite, the info I had was no fests cos they're in the studio - so I can't really trust what i was told even tho the source is excellent (and that info was given to me thea couple of days before they were announced for RW).

But it's possible that the answer was given in a UK sense (it wasn't asked explicitly that way), and might still be accurate for that.

Following Tom Smith (front man) on twitter, and other news leads me to believe they're nearly finished in the studio. But yeah, they probably won't be there anyway!

Feeder not announced for Reading...

Get them to open a day at V like before in 2010. Would be class!

The Wombats aren't at R&L, could they return? I enjoyed their set last year.

The Wombats aren't at R&L, could they return? I enjoyed their set last year.