• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

I agree with what he is saying, but in a way I don't want to be done with Leeds yet but I do. Some of the behaviour is disgraceful and I do get the feeling the more and more people come for a piss up every year (one group near us didn't even go into the arena once and one of my mate only saw two acts) but the music R&L caters for is what I really enjoy and I can't get that mix anywhere else. I'll still have a good time with my mates and more are coming next year (don't worry they're not the sort of people to have a piss up though)

I love Leeds. But me and my mate who have camped for the past 2 years together are seriously considering not camping next year and just booking into the Travelodge at Colton and driving in everyday. We aren't too fussed about the Wednesday and Thursday anymore. Mind you, we will probably end up deciding to camp again with a larger group of friends. Making everything I've said above redundant.

I agree with what he is saying, but in a way I don't want to be done with Leeds yet but I do. Some of the behaviour is disgraceful and I do get the feeling the more and more people come for a piss up every year (one group near us didn't even go into the arena once and one of my mate only saw two acts) but the music R&L caters for is what I really enjoy and I can't get that mix anywhere else. I'll still have a good time with my mates and more are coming next year (don't worry they're not the sort of people to have a piss up though)

I'm sure you're the only one on here who cares about that haha.

One of my mates was saying today how he doesn't wanna go again, and just wants to do DL/Glastonbury. Although he said he'd do Glastonbury this year and then bailed so I'm not sure. I'll probably end up at Leeds again next year after spending months slagging it off. Sigh.

About The Author

I like music a little bit. I write software at Essex County Council. I'm fairly into my long distance running. I take a lot of photos. I play various instruments and engineer recordings every once in a while. All time favourite bands are Cardiacs, Biffy Clyro, Meet Me In St louis, Reuben and Oceansize.

I'm sure you're the only one on here who cares about that haha.

One of my mates was saying today how he doesn't wanna go again, and just wants to do DL/Glastonbury. Although he said he'd do Glastonbury this year and then bailed so I'm not sure. I'll probably end up at Leeds again next year after spending months slagging it off. Sigh.

I should probably stop moaning really as I do love Leeds (most of the time). It is just stories like that throw me off a bit but I still met a load of great people. Before The Wonder Years I met a few people who were also alone as their mates were at The Kooks. So I guess that I'll keep going back until I don't like the line up but I definitely want to do Download at one point and probably Glastonbury once

About The Author

I like music a little bit. I write software at Essex County Council. I'm fairly into my long distance running. I take a lot of photos. I play various instruments and engineer recordings every once in a while. All time favourite bands are Cardiacs, Biffy Clyro, Meet Me In St louis, Reuben and Oceansize.

Sounds like a decent bloke