Lineup 2014

Hawky

Well if you are surprised by my reaction I hate to think what you would think if I was actually wound up. I have no time for junkies but classing Doherty as one of them and putting his behavioural problems down to that is wrong. He doesn't act like he does because he is a junkie, it's merely a symptom of the maggot infested dog turd of a personality that he has. I do actually think the world would be a much better place if all junkies were wiped out with some super strength strain of what ever shit they are on. Yes I realise that not all of them chose to take their path but try explaining that to the victims of their robberies, muggings, infections or mess. In Doherty's case however, I'd quite happily buy him a double dose myself just to make sure the fucker got enough.

Ok, since you don't actually have anything that even resembles an intelligent argument to put forward, and I can see that you have no intention of picking up a book and having your persecuting views tested, for the sake of the thread, I'll leave you to your bigotry.

Thank you for furthering my point though ;) .

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Ok, since you don't actually have anything that even resembles an intelligent argument to put forward, and I can see that you have no intention of picking up a book and having your persecuting views tested, for the sake of the thread, I'll leave you to your bigotry.

Thank you for furthering my point though ;) .

Yeah cos summarising a lifetime's experiences and writing them here on a music forum for a kid who still has nappy rash is really gonna solve the world's drug problems right? I gave you my opinion of Doherty, I gave it freely without being asked or anything. I haven't been asked for a counter to any "point" or even aware that an "intelligent argument" <LOL> was required. If you require any further clarification of my opinion on that junky c**t Doherty I'll happily provide it but as far as the rest f the world's drug problems go, this isn't the place. You've already descended to insults and that's never going to attract an "intelligent argument" is it. I'll happily meet with you at a festival if you would like and we can discuss the relative merits (or not) of different approaches and attitudes to drug abuse. It won't change a thing though.

Did anyone listen to Kings of Leon's Mechanical Bull then? I just did. It's not really the 'back to their best' record I suppose most music fans were hoping for but it's not bad and they're showing improvement. It'd get a 7 from me judging on the standard album - the bonus tracks are worthless and would probably drag it down a point.

Edited by dentalplan

Yeah cos summarising a lifetime's experiences and writing them here on a music forum for a kid who still has nappy rash is really gonna solve the world's drug problems right? I gave you my opinion of Doherty, I gave it freely without being asked or anything. I haven't been asked for a counter to any "point" or even aware that an "intelligent argument" <LOL> was required. If you require any further clarification of my opinion on that junky c**t Doherty I'll happily provide it but as far as the rest f the world's drug problems go, this isn't the place. You've already descended to insults and that's never going to attract an "intelligent argument" is it. I'll happily meet with you at a festival if you would like and we can discuss the relative merits (or not) of different approaches and attitudes to drug abuse. It won't change a thing though.

"A kid who still has nappy rash" - considering your quick look at my profile would have told you I've been a forum member for over 8 and a half years, I'll leave you to work out that I'm probably over a certain age (post counts don't count for everything...just ask gazza!).

You weren't aware an "intelligent argument was required"? - is it your default to give an unintelligent argument and only give one with some thought when specifically asked? How odd!

Discussing attitudes towards drug abuse won't change a thing - actually it will, particularly if you're discussing stigmatisation, which we were.

I didn't mean to insult you. Your views are undeniably persecuting and bigoted, I would have thought you were quite aware, if not proud, of that. And you openly admit that you didn't put forward an intelligent argument so I can't see why you were insulted.

Feel free to reply via pm if you wish to continue the conversation. As we have both pointed out, a festival forum isn't the place and we can leave the good people to discuss Reading 2014

I look forward to it.

"A kid who still has nappy rash" - considering your quick look at my profile would have told you I've been a forum member for over 8 and a half years, I'll leave you to work out that I'm probably over a certain age (post counts don't count for everything...just ask gazza!).

You weren't aware an "intelligent argument was required"? - is it your default to give an unintelligent argument and only give one with some thought when specifically asked? How odd!

Discussing attitudes towards drug abuse won't change a thing - actually it will, particularly if you're discussing stigmatisation, which we were.

I didn't mean to insult you. Your views are undeniably persecuting and bigoted, I would have thought you were quite aware, if not proud, of that. And you openly admit that you didn't put forward an intelligent argument so I can't see why you were insulted.

Feel free to reply via pm if you wish to continue the conversation. As we have both pointed out, a festival forum isn't the place and we can leave the good people to discuss Reading 2014

I look forward to it.

I haven't entered into an argument, intelligent or otherwise. I have given my opinion and you have got out the tissues. If thinking the likes of Pete Doherty is the scum of the earth and we'd all be much better off without them makes me a bigot, I'll happily wear that hat. It doesn't though. I'm not insulted either, it's incredibly arrogant of you to presume I am. I said that you had resorted to insults. It's usually the last resort of a defeated debater but in your case it appears to be the first. It don't mind that at all either. Given that no actual argument has been entered into yet and you want to call me names that's fine. I've got quite a repertoire I can fall back on myself. If you do actually have a point other than crying because I've dissed the man on your bedroom posters and pencil case then please bring it up, then we can enter into an argument (intelligent or otherwise). Or maybe we'll agree. You do realise that I accept that a nationwide cull of all junkies isn't actually a realistic possibility? But we could start with one, can it be Doherty? K. Thx Bai.

I haven't entered into an argument, intelligent or otherwise. I have given my opinion and you have got out the tissues. If thinking the likes of Pete Doherty is the scum of the earth and we'd all be much better off without them makes me a bigot, I'll happily wear that hat. It doesn't though. I'm not insulted either, it's incredibly arrogant of you to presume I am. I said that you had resorted to insults. It's usually the last resort of a defeated debater but in your case it appears to be the first. It don't mind that at all either. Given that no actual argument has been entered into yet and you want to call me names that's fine. I've got quite a repertoire I can fall back on myself. If you do actually have a point other than crying because I've dissed the man on your bedroom posters and pencil case then please bring it up, then we can enter into an argument (intelligent or otherwise). Or maybe we'll agree. You do realise that I accept that a nationwide cull of all junkies isn't actually a realistic possibility? But we could start with one, can it be Doherty? K. Thx Bai.

EDIT - I've PMd you to get this debate/argument/conversation off the thread.

Edited by Hubert Cumberdale