• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

7/10 for me, same as AM. Definitely not a special album, and doesn't deserve a Mercury Prize. It was better than Only Revolutions, sure, but I don't think it's as good as any of their other albums.

8/10 for me. 7 is a little harsh

Only 9s and 10s should win this prize

Edited by WessexBoy

just to put it out there does the bands included in the to pick from the fans survey for IOW today that does not include Blur edge towards IOW not having them at all?

only reason I say is that they were included in what was wanted by that guy who said about DM but now they appear to be edging away from possible. As do Green Day unless we'll be away for a while means not song long - although I'd be surprised if they did nothing next year, weren't R&L the only shows in the UK to tour with the new 3 albums in.

Or maybe they have already booked them.

See? Back where we started now.

Also, it makes me happy every time I see gazza's random apostrophe in the word meant, please never learn better about that. Sort out the rest of your English but keep that in :D

alright grammar!

Or maybe they have already booked them.

See? Back where we started now.

i guess it's possible. i do, though i've never said anything is for certain, i'd be the wrong man to

Saw babyshambles last night, take them off any predictions you make for next year. They won't be lasting that long.

Band left Pete on his own for the last 45 minutes and Pete played Libertines songs with Mick occasionally joining. You know which band he wants to be in, but it wont happen

What Libertines songs did he play?