Lineup 2014

Hawky

Nah, they won't. They aren't that big. They're already stagnated.

Oh wow, so wrong. There is huge demand for them at the moment. They'll headline Download

this year and if they play R+L the year after they'd do third or more likely not at all

Edit: This is coming from someone who hates them

Edited by GuitarManDan15

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Wow! Personally a crap line up. Would mean my one year hiatus from Reading becomes two...

Damn it book a good line up next year Benn I miss that place!!!

I know. It's totally shit. But so was this years. I think it's going to become a theme.

Was just putting who I think is going to play

nah but seriously:

Florence and the Machine

The Prodigy

Blur

Deftones

The Cribs

Rudimental

Those headliners are possible. Those NME headliners are unlikely though, The Cribs would have to really nail it with their albums next year to have revitalise themselves, I don't think Rudimental will be that size by then and Deftones did this year so it'd be a strange booking.

Those headliners are possible. Those NME headliners are unlikely though, The Cribs would have to really nail it with their albums next year to have revitalise themselves, I don't think Rudimental will be that size by then and Deftones did this year so it'd be a strange booking.

I think Rudimental will easily be that size, and would get a huge crowd. They're bigger than Skrillex.

Kind of plucked the two others out of thin air. Maybe:

Palcebo

BBC (if they have a new album out)

Rudimental

Placebo won't be back. Bombay are possible, bit of a step down from third, although I don't see them having the potential to progress. I think Rudimental would headline the dance stage really. They've had a few hits in the charts yeah, but by no means are they bigger than Skrillex

Placebo won't be back. Bombay are possible, bit of a step down from third, although I don't see them having the potential to progress. I think Rudimental would headline the dance stage really. They've had a few hits in the charts yeah, but by no means are they bigger than Skrillex

With the people that go to Reading and Leeds they are.

How many people do you know that admit to liking skrillex. For me it's a 0.

Main:

Rage Against the Machine

Metallica

Blur

NME:

MBV

Soundgarden

2manydjs

swap 2manydjs and soudgarden around and that would be perfect. a blur 2mandyjs clash would kill me :P

nah but seriously:

Florence and the Machine

The Prodigy

Blur

Deftones

The Cribs

Rudimental

id love that :P apart from the friday is a bit poor.

I think Rudimental will easily be that size, and would get a huge crowd. They're bigger than Skrillex.

Kind of plucked the two others out of thin air. Maybe:

Palcebo

BBC (if they have a new album out)

Rudimental

rudimental ARE NOT bigger than skrillex. just get out :P skrillex is huge. i know far more skrillex fans than rudimental and skrillex sold out his sw4 day really easily last year. skrillex is very marmite, but he is absolutely huge. Rudimental haven't reached those levels yet. i think they will with antoher album though.

I said that QOSTA weren't as big people of the forum made them out to be and I was wrong and A7X are big and not made to look to big by their fans!

I'd say a7x are a solid 3rd, they might possibly be persuaded into playing 4th but I doubt it, they're definitely not subs though.

BFMV are about the same size as them and they played 4th last year