• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Mumford were amazing at glasto, everyone in that field loved it... Just no one wants to admit it on the only place they are disliked "efest forums" ;)

Not everyone. My dad and sister went and thought they were crap and left halfway through. I was watching the xx be amazing on Other, as an sensible person should've been. My dad massively regrets not sticking with me ;).

Not everyone. My dad and sister went and thought they were crap and left halfway through. I was watching the xx be amazing on Other, as an sensible person should've been. My dad massively regrets not sticking with me ;).

Were your Dad and sis doing drugs? That would explain why they didn't enjoy it.

You're right about sensible folk, that crowd was great. Minimal smartphones, clapping, arm swaying - not like those last two are bad but not at something like The xx. Just people dancing.

The xx might have been the performance of the weekend. I don't want to see them booked until they're big enough to headline though

Going to take a shot at a prediction:

The Prodigy
Pendulum
Vampire Weekend

Frank Ocean

The Offspring
Billy Talent

Arctic Monkeys
Queens Of The Stone Age
You Me At Six

Bad Religion

Crystal Castles
All Time Low

Blur
Soundgarden

Weezer
Avenged Sevenfold

Deadmau5

M83

Rip it to shreds, plz.

Edited by mbt

The Prodigy

Pendulum

Vampire Weekend

Frank Ocean

The Offspring

Billy Talent

Arctic Monkeys

Queens Of The Stone Age

You Me At Six

Bad Religion

Crystal Castles

All Time Low

Blur

Soundgarden

Weezer

Avenged Sevenfold

Deadmau5

M83

Rip it to shreds, plz.

Deffo a Sunday day ticket with that top 3. I like Fridays NME also.

The Prodigy

Pendulum

Vampire Weekend

Frank Ocean

The Offspring

Billy Talent

Arctic Monkeys

Queens Of The Stone Age

You Me At Six

Bad Religion

Crystal Castles

All Time Low

Blur

Soundgarden

Weezer

Avenged Sevenfold

Deadmau5

M83

Rip it to shreds, plz.

Love to see this! But would never happen and A7X playing 4th! They are rumoured to headline Download so I don't think so.

Nah, they won't. They aren't that big. They're already stagnated.

Are you sure about that? Their new album got number 1 album and that only came out last week and people want them to headline Download so they have only got bigger.

They're not big enough to sub but I think third is reasonable, but this is the 2014 thread and they're gonna be at Download.

I know they will be and therefore wont play R&L but it would be cool to see them

They're not big enough to sub but I think third is reasonable, but this is the 2014 thread and they're gonna be at Download.

Indeed they will. But I don't think they'd be lower than 3rd, but not higher either. B4MV were 4th last year and A7X are bigger. Bullet do the size venue's but A7X have sold them better. I wouldn't be too surprised to see them booked the year after in a 3rd position