• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

judging by how they've sold out this year... bigger budget for next year?

Please ;)

I'm a big Kanye fan & I thought Yeezus was a brilliant album, BUT this song really annoys me.

Given Kanye's out spoken views on race related issues you'd have thought he'd have bothered to research that '300' was a battle between the Spartans & the Persians, not the Romans & the Trojans. If someone else where to release a song with lyrics incorrectly referencing the history of certain black nations, I have no doubt Kanye would be the first to jump in with a speech about racial inequality. It's a silly rant I know, but there we go. xD

I'm a big Kanye fan & I thought Yeezus was a brilliant album, BUT this song really annoys me.

Given Kanye's out spoken views on race related issues you'd have thought he'd have bothered to research that '300' was a battle between the Spartans & the Persians, not the Romans & the Trojans. If someone else where to release a song with lyrics incorrectly referencing the history of certain black nations, I have no doubt Kanye would be the first to jump in with a speech about racial inequality. It's a silly rant I know, but there we go. xD

I completely agree I just woud like to see him play and this was his most recent video so I posted it! :P

I think the song is really good, but that one line really ruins it. Maybe not the only one either.. http://rapgenius.com/Kanye-west-i-dont-like-lyrics#note-754448

He's an idiot sometimes isn't he?

I hope we get Pixies.

This has probably already been discussed & ruled out, but oh well.

It's been discussed but not sure it's been ruled out just yet, I do remember MB saying he'd like to book Pixies a few years ago tho.

I think the main question would be if they'd played they wouldn't headline so would they be too big for NME or too irrelevant to sub.

I hope we get Pixies.

This has probably already been discussed & ruled out, but oh well.

Neil has word from some of his better sources that they are set for Glastonbury, but there's ages yet I suppose. If they are there it lessens the chances as there are very few non-British acts that do both because of the time between the festivals.

Probably have a better chance of Pearl Jam, can't see Soundgarden touring Europe again any time soon.

Pearl Jam would be just as nice, in with a realistic shot too

Edit: oh and I'd have Lana Del Rey, Disclosure and Friendly Fires for NME

Edited by Tobieski

Disclosure are definitely big enough to headline NME next year.

They sold out their warehouse project date quicker than the bestival night which has Hot Chip, Chic and 2manydjs. If 2manydjs were big enough to headline NME then Disclosure are easily big enough

2manydjs are accepting much smaller positions since though, I'd love to see them headline radio 1 dance in the next couple years.

Disclosure are definitely big enough to headline NME next year.

They sold out their warehouse project date quicker than the bestival night which has Hot Chip, Chic and 2manydjs. If 2manydjs were big enough to headline NME then Disclosure are easily big enough

I still think they may even need a fairly strong main header up against them to do it but I agree with the NME headline spot. Not going to play outside.

Disclosure, Bastille and Crystal Castles is my bet for NME headliners at the moment. The likes of Neutral Milk Hotel are pipedreams.

I think this or replace Bastille with Enter Shikari. The former one of these two will be bigger than the latter before much longer. Actually wondering if Bastille may just get chucked onto main.