Hyde Park 2012

Guest Kierkegaard

I give up ...... had hoped that maybe someone would be going to some of the other events ...... never mind aye ....blurblurblur .....hope you all enjoy - just make sure you stand at a reasonable distance to the speakers and, no, i don't think u need wellies - honestly! ;)

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know the kaiser chiefs, the who, 'some of pink floyd and ed sheeran', take that, beady eye and george michael are all supposedly playing it

so i reckon it will be about 2-2.5 hours.

remember theres no shite with athletes walking round a track for 2 hours.

this seems like it could work :/

How long does the first act usually take to come on at Hyde Park?

I was thinking this for the running order:

14:30- Doors

15:30-16:30- Bombay Bicycle Club

17:00-18:00- The Specials

18:30-19:30- New Order

19:30-22:30- Closing Ceremony

22:45-00:55- Blur

I don't fancy sitting through 3 hours of ceremony but if all acts get an hour and Blur get 2hrs 10 then I'll be happy! :)

Edited by guitarbhoy1888

Can't see take that performing - Barlow lost his baby at weekend sadly. I'd have thought they'd have muse play it actually. I don't mind the waiting for blur if the ceremony has some good acts- I just wish I'd known when I booked as it'll be a late night now which I hadn't expected and we're driving

Muse have said countless times that they're performing at the closing ceremony :)

Also 'The Bots' have been added to the bill now too for Hyde Park- don't fit the best of British tag but a great addition, they rocked supporting Blur the other day! :)

That will hopefully push some of the band times into the Closing Ceremony meaning we aren't standing there for 3 hours :)