Hyde Park 2012

Guest Kierkegaard

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this will sell out. its a good lineup to represent the uk, just no massive names. my only reasoning for not going is that I'm from glasgow and am already going to blur :)

on another note. I'm certain that the special guest for the blur gig is gonna be elbow .... think about it. the 4 acts for the opener are big, no one small act (bombay bicycle club) and they're doing the olympic song. proper british too :/

Duran Duran headlining? Seems a bit odd to me.

On a related note, anybody have any news on when the Special

Guest slot for the closing ceromony will be announced? The day tickets were on it stated it would be in the next few weeks but yet to here anything. Hoping for Macca!

for those looking for accomodation i just booked a travelodge double room for £50. its in western avenue. and only takes 20 mins to get to hyde park on the tube. also has a carpark for those who are driving down. last week the price was around £100.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/12/120515g.shtml

Anyone read the article about contactless payments at Wireless this year? Sounds like efests is against it and it does sound stupid (especially the £20 at a time) but I may try it as they seem to give you an extra £5 for using it.

Festivals used to be about freedom. Where's the freedom in queuing up like a muppet to have your every action tracked?

I'm sure some people will love them, just as they love a dancing dog. Festivals are dead maaan, dog shows are where it's at now.