Hyde Park 2012

Guest Kierkegaard

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure someone on the Muse boards said Matt Bellamy said they're in talks for an Olympic show, and it was assumed to be the opening ceremony. However, Dom Howard's now said there'll be a warm up show at the O2 in October, so if that's labelled a warm up would it mean they're not playing this Hyde Park show brig discussed?

So far people seem to have been quite restrained with the suggestions. No mentions of Bowie, or another Led Zeppelin reformation? Both would shift the tickets as fast as Seetickets could shift them/sell them on to Viagogo. But sadly not very likely.

Edit. Just checked and Kasabian are in Poland on the 27th so won't be them at all.

Edited by Jailbreak

Mhmm I thought they might been northern irish and I think as a band they have some sort of connection to scotland (Hence TiTP loving them :P) but err yeah :P...Thats terrible and they want more money for it!

Bombay Bicycle Club were supposed to have 'leaked' that they were the 4th closing ceremony act to a local paper in Coventry but that was a while ago and it's strange it hasn't been made official.

Happy about Kasabian for Radio One Saturday, I wouldn't pay to see them these days but it's a good addition to something I'd only paid £1.50 for...