Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eFestivals

Green Day

52 posts in this topic

info expected any minute ....

And the information is ......

... that they're next in the UK for an arena tour in the autumn.

No Reading and Leeds.

Edit:

Thank God for that! But part of me wishes they were playing, then we could have a few years without them being rumoured.

Nice like it. Can we please make it more of a zane lowe build up though so it feels like announcement day! You know theI Hyped up, exaggerated over the top style enthusiasm

Looking more like Florence by process of elimination, the Cure will be the next one to fall on Monday when they get announced for Latitude, the ultimate headliners ;)

I'm praying for Linkin Park, i like Florence, but similarly to last year i like MCR but as headliners they are dissapointing...

Def touring then. All that with blur and green day now back to square one. Dont suppose this year is getting on your tits with all these false leads

Good news... looks like r/l getting a new headliner

Don't know why people are going it must Florence now.

Still not fussed, Green Day are better at their own shows so saves the 3rd headliner for someone else. Any idea when tixs go on sale Neil?

Don't know why people are going it must Florence now.

Still not fussed, Green Day are better at their own shows so saves the 3rd headliner for someone else. Any idea when tixs go on sale Neil?

I'd have to know when the tour is announced to know when the tix go on sale - and I don't, sorry.

Looking more like Florence by process of elimination, the Cure will be the next one to fall on Monday when they get announced for Latitude, the ultimate headliners ;)

Reading side of things been building it way to much on facebook, pictures and website. Whereas the leeds team been been keeping more low key. If you check the updates for reading facebook compared to leeds you would think its totally different line ups

I'd have to know when the tour is announced to know when the tix go on sale - and I don't, sorry.