Is today the last day of being able to start the payment plan?

Guest Redwinevino

Nope the payment plan will continue for a bit, but will just reduce the months and increase the amounts..

Hi all

For your information, the price for adult ticket is going up tomorrow by £10 for Thursday entry and £5 for Friday entry. there will also be a student ticket for £170. The payment plan will continue after today, but at new prices

Why not get on board the payment plan now? pay a sixth of the total (early bird if you buy today) ticket price now (plus the total booking fee) and then pay the rest over the following 5 months. and at no additional cost... will end up costing exactly the same as if you'd bought it in one go :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know whether once you've started a payment plan you can cancel it and get any form of refund? I've paid the £50 deposits for two tickets and the first monthly instalment of £30 each - so £160, but it's looking decidely bleak financially, and I can't see any way we're going to be able to keep the payments going. I've emailed Ticketline and asked the question, but had no response. I'm wondering whether I could get a full refund of what I paid, or failing that if I simply cancel the direct debit what the outcome will be. Anyone seen any information on this?

Am afraid the money paid is non-refundable.

Best option is to continue paying it off somehow, then sell the tickets once you have received them.

It's not a direct debit either, it's a re-occuring card payment so you would need to cancel that card.

Does anyone know whether once you've started a payment plan you can cancel it and get any form of refund? I've paid the £50 deposits for two tickets and the first monthly instalment of £30 each - so £160, but it's looking decidely bleak financially, and I can't see any way we're going to be able to keep the payments going. I've emailed Ticketline and asked the question, but had no response. I'm wondering whether I could get a full refund of what I paid, or failing that if I simply cancel the direct debit what the outcome will be. Anyone seen any information on this?