Rock En Seine

PM2010

Apologies if there is already a topic on this but I couldn't find one.

I went to the festival last year, it had an interesting line-up and was quite fun. Does anyone have any rumours on this year? I'm not planning on going again this year but if the bands are good then I could reconsider.

I remember Buzzenseine was useful, is he still around?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two share a lot of bands so the line-up won't be completely different to R&L. Of course they may be a number of bands that make it better than R&L but depending on your taste there could be a number of bands that make it worse.

Yep will be seeing when they both get announced.

But a few days before fest in paris has a better sound to it than leeds.

quite good, especially the black keys, mark l., sigur ros...and noel of course but was kind of hoping for at the drive in as they are also playing R&L.

green day will probably be a headliner so thats kinds shite, enough other bands touring in Europe at that time...

will probably be going after 2004, 2007 and 2008, it's the 10th anniversary :)

there's already a thread in which I posted tonnes of info on this festival but I'm too lazy to search :)

but it's def here somewhere.

green day? come oooooooon their prime was over 10 years ago, american idiot was a nice idea and a nice buy, but...green day...naaaaaar

red hot chili peppers would've been nicer, they're also playing rock im pott (1-day festival) in Germany that weekend together with placebo.

we'll see who else gets announced...