Starting to think that sonisphere may end up being cancelled this year.

Guest teeman89

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

also just seen this come up on my twitter feed: https://www.facebook.com/satanshollow

apparently they are a sponsor?

EDIT:

SatansHollow Manchester Definitely, we've spoken to people close to the festival organizers and its legit cancelled. Its a shame cause the line up had some awesome bands playing and we had some promo nights lined up for it with ticket giveaways!

17 minutes ago · Like

Edited by lharris92

I'd heard that about the security too. Same weekend as the torch relay hitting Hatfield and some other local festival in Welwyn, which are both only down the road. Wouldn't have thought they'd be the dealbreakers though.

I haven't got my ticket yet - was hoping for another anouncement to seal the deal. Doh!

If you search for Sonisphere on Queen's website, the first result begins:

News Archive - QueenOnline.com - The Official Queen Website - Sonisphere Statement

"It is with very heavy hearts and much regret that we announce the cancellation of Sonisphere Knebworth 2012. Putting the festival together in what is proving to be a very ...

You can't yet click through to read the full article, but it's obviously there, waiting.

If you search for Sonisphere on Queen's website, the first result begins:

News Archive - QueenOnline.com - The Official Queen Website - Sonisphere Statement

"It is with very heavy hearts and much regret that we announce the cancellation of Sonisphere Knebworth 2012. Putting the festival together in what is proving to be a very ...

You can't yet click through to read the full article, but it's obviously there, waiting.