Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest t8yman

Here It Is! 14 New bands

80 posts in this topic

https://twitter.com/...ic.com%2F8e7ru5

wont let me paste the images onto the board

but the bands are

Slash, rise against , steel panther, black label society. Billy talent. Five finger death punch. Kyuss luves. Terrorvision. As I lay dying. Megadeth. Fear factory. Peripherey . Ginger wildheart. Reckless love.

reasonably happy with that.

having said that. I dont agree that Slash is "gobsmacking" or "insane" as the 2nd stage headliner. he played in the middle of the afternoon last year ffs.

having said that. I dont agree that Slash is "gobsmacking" or "insane" as the 2nd stage headliner. he played in the middle of the afternoon last year ffs.

Thats a fucking brilliant announcement!

Are Rise Against clashing with Sabbath? Sucks, and Slash v Prodigy sucks too

BUT BLS!!!! On Main Stage Sunday = RESULT!

Billy Talent & Kyuss too.

Need to see the new poster

So much for all the hype....a bit disappointing to be honest but slash was really good last year.

(null)

SERIOUSLY over the moon with line up this year, only thing I would change would be swap Chase n Status to Sunday second stage headliners and put Rise Against main stage Friday, swap Megadeth and Slash. Then line up would be perfect

It's a strong announcement but the line up is a bit too "macho" for me ha. Where's Evanescence, Within Temptation, Placebo, Nightwish, Paramore, Lacuna Coil, Skrillex, QOTSA?

Slash vs Prodigy clash is a bitch!

Who's headlining 3rd stage Saturday?

AWESOME announcement. A good alternative to Prodg and no Scorpions. :D

Would like to see Rise Against and will miss Sabbath but not Soundgarden. So see what happens there.

Slash is an amazing call.

Slash is a good alternative to Prodigy. BLS & Billy Talent are both great additions. However, Steel Panther & Tenacious D back to back....2 joke/gimmick acts taking up high mainstage spots makes me a bit sad.

I would have been happier with Slash and prodigy being switched round, i just think he would have been a better main stage headliner.

It's a strong announcement but the line up is a bit too "macho" for me ha. Where's Evanescence, Within Temptation, Placebo, Nightwish, Paramore, Lacuna Coil, Skrillex, QOTSA?

Slash vs Prodigy clash is a bitch!

Who's headlining 3rd stage Saturday?

Meh, nothing there for me realy. Will watch Billy Talent and Rise Against but seen them both enough times now, live acts without much longetivity.

Gotta buy tickets later before they go up.

PERFECT LINEUP!!!

Slash!! But clashing with Prodigy :(:(

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY!!! MY GOD !! ON SABBATH DAY!!

KYUSS! ! !

summing up, Sunday Main Stage is fuckin killer :):):) . good thing, they added Megadeth, I don't like them, so it will be my beertime ;)

the only band I'm anywhere near interested from this is As I Lay Dying

Pretty pleased with that, Slash as an alternative to a bunch of berks shouting "my download warriors" over pre-recorded music is cool with me,

Also Megadeth are awesome, stop your bitching :P

Anthrax are meant to be playing Sunday aren't they? Where do they fit in?

Sunday main stage is so strong! How did FFDP end up a slot lower! Great bookings, Friday msin looks awesome too

I hope, that before Slash will be some strong names and I will choose 2nd over Main stage without any doubts :)

Cracking line up this year. Gutted about lack of Enter Kari but you can't have it all. The Megadeth camp have leaked that Godsmack and Black Veil Brides are playing the main stage on Sunday.

I know sonisphere is probably going to pull something special out of the bag (korn+skrillex, Axel and friends (ok not so special), Refused, At the Drive In, Sikth, etc) but really happy I have a Download ticket.

Boom!

expected billy talent and theres a fair few good names there as well :)

I would love Godsmack to play, but it would surprise me if they were opening the main stage. They are huge in America! A second stage slot high up would be more likely.

Huge dissapointment.