Here It Is! 14 New bands

Guest t8yman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having had time to reflect on the announcement, I'm still holding on for the soni announcement before I decide which of the two I am going to. of those announced today - kyuss, terrorvision, megadeth are the only 3 i would watch. 5fdp can get fucked, and slash is just "meh" as far as I'm concerned. the others, I can take or leave.

not saying its a shit announcement, but 2 more "must sees" in that, and I would have bitten. particularly placebo or qotsa.

It's put me off buying a ticket as well, just yet at least.

So many repeats in that bunch , and of the bands that aren't repeated 3 of them were at Sonisphere last year (or 2010). The only bands I'd like to see really are Rise Against, and I can't even see them because they clash with Sabbath, and Kyuss Lives, who are brilliant. FFDP are just diabolical and most of the undercard, so far (for me) is just really boring. It's a bit frustrating as I really want to see Soundgarden and Sabbath, but the other 2 days just have nothing for me (except Biffy and Prodigy - both who I've seen many times before).

having had time to reflect on the announcement, I'm still holding on for the soni announcement before I decide which of the two I am going to. of those announced today - kyuss, terrorvision, megadeth are the only 3 i would watch. 5fdp can get fucked, and slash is just "meh" as far as I'm concerned. the others, I can take or leave.

not saying its a shit announcement, but 2 more "must sees" in that, and I would have bitten. particularly placebo or qotsa.

Bought my ticket, amazing how big a difference the various sites charge for fees and stuff. The Download website appeared to want £13 postage lol, they can **** off.

Rise Against is such a poor way to end the weekend, hope the third is better but not expecting a lot. Still it's all relatively clash free at the moment which is good.

Bit disappointed tbh, there's still no bands on the Friday I'm that keen to see, a few I'll check out, but no bands I'm twitching to see, disappointed with Steel Panther as well, albeit having come to expect it.

Sunday though.... Kyuss, Lamb of God, Soundgarden, Sabbath? Fuck me that's awesome.

It's made me half tempted to go, having said I wouldn't.

Possible deal clinchers for me... Kyuss, Soundgarden, Sabbath, Ugly Kid Joe.

Other bands that help my decision... Machine Head, Steel Panther, Biffy, Metallica, Terrorvision, BLS, Slash

https://twitter.com/...ic.com%2F8e7ru5

Slash, rise against , steel panther, black label society. Billy talent. Five finger death punch. Kyuss luves. Terrorvision. As I lay dying. Megadeth. Fear factory. Peripherey . Ginger wildheart. Reckless love.

reasonably happy with that.

over the moon about Rise Agaisnt headlining the second on Sunday :D not that fussed about Sabbath saw them in 2005 and they did nothing for me