Creamfields 2012 loner!

Guest Samps

It might be abit early to start getting worried, but after 2 years at creamfields i find myself with no raving buddys this year!

is it stupid to think i can go it alone?? is there somewhere i can go to seek people in the same situation??

any help would be great

regards

sad and lonely and desparate to RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your eyes on here because, as CeeCee says, there is an Efest camp which also has a Facebook page. I'm sure you'd be more than welcome with them. I don't camp but a few of us off here had a meetup last year so you're more than welcome to come to that this year if you want to meet a few people :D

• 3 weeks later...

i'm in sunny sunny essex!lol

I went for 2 days last year (got there for about 5 in the morning) and was right at the back of the car park (but made it easier to get out when going home) and was in the black camping field...a good walk away from entrance, but was a great space to camp, no mud, and again, easier to get out when going home. You can take a chance and look in all the other camping fields but I just dropped my stuff and where ever it fell thats where i stayed.

The walk wasnt a problem unless i forgot something and had to go back to the tent :-(

Total opposite end of the country then vs Yorkshire! :lol:

Don’t think the walk from tent to arena is a ever a problem worth worrying about, on the positive does give more time to drink beers en route!

Has the site layout changed recently? (looking at the new map & can’t decide!). We were last there in 2009 & did tangerine fields camping mainly due to the fact we were flying from Liverpool at 10am the Monday to Ibiza – good times! I remember the site been a trek from the south car parks, espesh the uphill part with ppl dropping all their belongings at the same time, haha!

well ive done it, got myself a camping ticket! he who dares! lol

i started in 2010 so not sure how much it has changed. yeah ive seen people dropping stuff, then really quickly people following to pick it up and have if for themselves lol name of the game i suppose!

yeah yorkshire is abit of a trek away, but if your going, happy to meet up! got a few months to gear myself up for that lonely trek to the campsite! lol

Gonna be totally honest peeps, never done this before :D

Obviously will be buying a ticket using the link from this site, but is the Standard 3 Day Camping ticket (and Advance Car Parking) ok? Or will I need something else aswell/instead?

Thanks so much :)

The meetup will be on the Saturday inside the Arena and details will be posted on here a week or 2 before. We've tried to do it a few times and it finally worked last year. Met a few people off here and would have met up with them again later on had it not been for the crappy weather!!