Guest iPaulo xD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was around midday-ish?

To be honest, even if it does leak again this year we'll probably write it off as a fake, there have been so many around this year. Quite a few even going to the trouble of printing it on glossy paper and making it look like a photo of the poster in a magazine (even further than I've ever gone). There might be several new ones posted tomorrow to try and trick people, so there could be a whole flood of different 'leaks'.

The only leaks that are ever really worth a damn are ones from major sections of the press (NME will probably leak some info slightly early), or this site. The only reason every was so sure about last year's one was because the organisers asked for it to be taken down.

I was mainly just compiling other people's rumours. I didn't take too much time on it (as you could maybe tell from the fact I have the wrong date on it) There's actually parts of my own line up I don't like. Most of its guesses then some bands I just want there like Gaslight Anthem and Jack White. And I in no way think its right.

• 3 weeks later...