Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iPaulo xD

Posters

iPaulo xD    34

i enjoy looking at the posters people make, upload them all here if you have made one..

• Upvote 1

Andre91    411

How can i upload a poster? I've tried uploading onto mediafire and imageshack and doing the URL thing, but it still doesnt let me upload it :/

iPaulo xD    34

I just copied the image and pasted it into the post, then it should just appear

iPaulo xD    34

Lmao, i use paint and photoshop lol. I tried upoading via jpg and png but they didnt work, so i just pasted it in the box and it worked

Some slight criticism; Noel wouldn't play 4th down, not when he's selling out arenas and playing Oasis songs. I can't see Soundgarden being there now Download has them, I can't see the Darkness getting such a high slot, I'm not sure Bloc Party are ready to headline & I doubt Dizzee will be back so soon in such a high profile slot.

GRichards23    19

That line up does look a tad weak. Especially the Friday.

joe1990    9

does anyone remember that really funny poster from last year, sean wright phillips d.j set and a government broadcast from the conservatives lol

joe1990    9

does anyone remember that really funny poster from last year, sean wright phillips d.j set and a government broadcast from the conservatives lol

Andre91    411

Sorry for the stupid way you have to view it, its the only way i could get it up at all :/