Darren Callingham Woods, Darren Minnall, Darren Luckhurst...

Becky63

Someone with time on their hands and an axe to grind. More than a few therefore. Just saying, given the poster's inappropriately blazee approach and their new login. Could be anyone.

Well he contacted me directly, so why would someone with an axe to grind drag me into it as I was not around then was I? Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not impossible of course, but FYI I've just checked the IP's of his posts and there's nothing to suggest he's someone else who posts here.

Thanks for checking Neil.

Both the posts he has made on here seem to me as if they have been made to provoke a respose. He's a bit too cowardly to poke tigers with sticks. He's always been the quiet sleekit type.

I have no intention in responding to the pm sent to me. I don't get that either. Of all the people in the group he could have contacted, why me? I'm sure everyone will agree that I'm wouldn't be their first choice to approach if they were a slimy conman who wanted to make contact.after what happened. I would have chosen someone with a forgiving nature. TSU, HSC or Colette maybe.

Look people, feel free to add me on facebook and we can chat properly, or did a troll set up a fake facebook account and keep it running for 6 months prior to re-joining this board?

Like I said apoligies all round, funds returned, people need 2nd chances and you lot were my friends, lets rekindle these friendships

http://www.facebook.com/darren.callinghamwoods

PS the reason I don't use my old darrenbh log-in is because:

a) I wanted people to know my real name, no more secrets (lots of aliases in this thread title)

B) fuck knows what the password is, I haven't been here for a year LOL

c) people would have blocked it and they are the people I want to get to the most

Edited by Darren Callingham-Woods

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

• Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

• Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

• Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

• Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

• Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

You're not going to get any sympathy from any of our lot.

Look people, feel free to add me on facebook and we can chat properly, or did a troll set up a fake facebook account and keep it running for 6 months prior to re-joining this board?

Like I said apoligies all round, funds returned, people need 2nd chances and you lot were my friends, lets rekindle these friendships

No, friendships are formed by people who love and take care of each other, not rip them off.

You're just making this worse, a lot of my festival family are grieving today at the sad loss of one of ours. Not some theiving scumbag, an actual genuinely lovely funny man.

Now take the hint and fuck off, no one is interested Darren.. you're just making this worse.

Rip Stewart, a good man has been taken from us

x

Edited by Paul ™

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

• Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

• Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

• Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

• Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

• Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

I am Darren - can I claim my £5?

Just do one. If you're actually Darren then take stock of what you've said. This family isn't a vengeful crew. They are loving and kind. Second chances need to be earned. You never apologised, there is nothing which suggests genuine remorse, just some lonely fool seeking attention via a faceless forum. You never made amends and your sorry radiates insincerity. Words are wind. If you're just some dick trolling everyone here then go take a walk, look at a newspaper, see the scope of the world for a moment. Just realise how small you are in all this. I feel sorry for you and I hope you get help. But leave everyone here alone whatever because they do not need this. Seek help. Make a positive change in your life. Move on.

U R A BAWBAG SLEEKIT THIEVING C**T

http://www.facebook.com/darren.callinghamwoods

PS the reason I don't use my old darrenbh log-in is because:

a) I wanted people to know my real name, no more secrets (lots of aliases in this thread title)

B) fuck knows what the password is, I haven't been here for a year LOL

c) people would have blocked it and they are the people I want to get to the most

I am Darren - can I claim my £5?

No, but you could always steal it! Then after stealing it you could eventually claim to have paid it back and only offer a half arsed apology for stealing it in the first place - and only then when pushed for an apology. You could then go on to explain that you were in debt and a 'bad place'. Whatever you do though try to steer clear of offering an explanation as to why your debt gave you the right to cause misery and upset to others that had done nothing to harm you. And don't mention that your decision to steal was a calculated one carried out repeatedly. Now this is going to sound a little cheeky (to put it mildly) but you could then go on to ask if the people you hurt wouldn't mind having you back as a friend, and maybe even put on a face of incredulity when they say no. Whatever you do though you must always think of yourself first. Because that's the most important thing.

No, but you could always steal it! Then after stealing it you could eventually claim to have paid it back and only offer a half arsed apology for stealing it in the first place - and only then when pushed for an apology. You could then go on to explain that you were in debt and a 'bad place'. Whatever you do though try to steer clear of offering an explanation as to why your debt gave you the right to cause misery and upset to others that had done nothing to harm you. And don't mention that your decision to steal was a calculated one carried out repeatedly. Now this is going to sound a little cheeky (to put it mildly) but you could then go on to ask if the people you hurt wouldn't mind having you back as a friend, and maybe even put on a face of incredulity when they say no. Whatever you do though you must always think of yourself first. Because that's the most important thing.

Hmmm I may not totally agree with what's being said in this thread, but I will defend to the death your right to make a sanctimonious ass of yourselves

Edited by 5co77ie

Stewart RIP :notfair:

Stewarts death has really hit home some home truths, life is too short. I've always been a socialable guy so can make new friends, I already travel with some new buddies I found on the Bighton and Hove Albion FC messageboard* but wanted to make peace with you lot as well

* and just to prove I'm not a habitual con-man I haven't borrowed any money off anyone on the B&HA board, well bar one who loaned me my season ticket money but I'm paying him back in May! Like I said before I was in a bad place and you lot got the brunt

Hmmm I may not totally agree with what's being said in this thread, but I will defend to the death your right to make a sanctimonious ass of yourselves

Since there's no reply to my request for clarity I am going to assume you meant 'ass of yourself' which I think was the original intention.

I'm not really sure how you've come to the conclusion of sanctimonius. My slight flight of fancy was merely a regurgitation of the facts that I have gathered from this site. The post was meant to provide some clarity to Darren because he really seemed to be 'not getting it' despite people being quite blunt with him.

I really don't think I can be called sanctimonious because (according to a dictionary definition that I have) it means to pretend to be very religious and virtuous. How can I pretend to be virtuous when I know for a fact that I don't have his morals? lol