Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Calzum

Slam Dunk 2012

65 posts in this topic

Death Havanna have europe tour dates in May so are a good shout to be back, Maybe headlining one of the smaller stages?

i was thinking more as the dates stopped mid May so in theory they would be back in the UK just before slamdunk.i cant remember whhen slam dunk normally is tho , last weekend in may?

i was thinking more as the dates stopped mid May so in theory they would be back in the UK just before slamdunk.i cant remember whhen slam dunk normally is tho , last weekend in may?

Yeah it's normally the last weekend. Have they announced the dates yet?

Thinking about it, i'm pretty sure Four Year Strong will headline, they gonna be in the UK for the Blink 182 tour ( which starts on the 7th June) and it goes with my beliefs of its gonna be a more of a Pop Punk festival again. like 2010 was

I really liked 2010 so lets hope so!

I went to go see sonic boom six last night and they were really good! played a few new songs so do you think they are in for a chance of returning?

I went to go see sonic boom six last night and they were really good! played a few new songs so do you think they are in for a chance of returning?

Yeah they said something last night about slightly changing there style and trying new things but saying they will always come back to ska or something along them lines

NOFX just announced dates in the UK starting June 5th. Ether gonna be these or Four Year Strong headlining?

we'll know by tomorrow anyway :)

NOFX just announced dates in the UK starting June 5th. Ether gonna be these or Four Year Strong headlining?

we'll know by tomorrow anyway :)

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with that - think they spoiled us a bit last year. It's still tempting as a great atmosphere, cheap and quite close too.

Heres the actual poster

422445_369953999681516_135991386411113_1433025_831656487_n.jpg

Have to say i'm excited, yet disappointed at the same time, was hoping for it to have a pop punk feel like 2010 again.

but yeah Taking Back Sunday, King Blues, Cancer Bats, Set Your Goals and Make Do And Mend, all great bands, and there still 50 bands to go so :)

Just bought my ticket for this, I'm actually really looking forward to it. 2010 wasn't really my thing though, which could explain why.

I really enjoyed last year's line up, but this year's already looking to top that for me! :)

I will wait and see what's on the ska stage before getting a tix, there's nothing that really grabs me so far.

Does anyone know if there are any cheap hotels close to Slam Dunk South.. Drove there and back last time but i dont really fancy it again as its like a 3 hour drive

Added today out of Karrang

The Blackout

Motion City Soundtrack

Say Anything ( First shows in 5 years, god damn i shed a tear when these were announced)

While She Sleeps

Of Mice And Men

Hit The Lights

Lower Than Atlantis

The Story So Far

Don Broco

The World Alive

*Unreadable by the crappy picture uploaded to the web

I See Stars? *Unreadable by the crappy picture uploaded to the web

*Unreadable by the crappy picture uploaded to the web

Don Broco :) but still they need to announce more of the ska punk stage!

*edit*

Bastard computers!

Don Bronce :) but still they need to announce more of the ska punk stage!