Pukkelpop 2012

Guest johnybegood

I open this tonic for everybody who wants to ask for information about PP'12.

Pukkelpop 2012 will take place on Thursday 16th, Friday 17th and Saturday 18th August 2012.

Any rumour? In Belgium everybody is pretty sure that Foo Fighters will headline next year edition... and what about Eminem?

Do u think that lot of artists from PP'11 will go back to Hasselt next year?

Will PP suffer the consequences of this year storm with a lower attendance?

What do u think about refunding money in drinks vocheurs?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i would have .... i just dont like the food and drink idea ....... it just stinks of money making especially as its spread over the 3 years

however i have two vouchers for sale 50 quid for them both? so thats nearly getting one for free

If I can round up a recruit of two I plan to attend again this year. Feel like I want to go back, even if it just once, following the events of last year. I'm not sure that there would even be a festival if they'd given full refunds on the tickets sold, it would have surely bankrupted them. Difficult situation, no ideal solution.

Although I've said this in previous years and still ended up going, I'm pretty certain I won't be making it to Pukkelpop 2012. If everything goes to plan, my wife will be giving birth sometime around 11th August and there's obviously no way I can squeeze in a weekend in Belgium (or anywhere else for that matter!) at that time. All the friends I go with or meet there will be in attendance but I'll just have to let this year go and make plans for 2013.

I'll probably still come on here from time to time though to pass on any any info I pick up. Speaking of which, saw last week that the first name has come in: Apparat -17th August

• 2 weeks later...