Lock Up 2012

Guest jump

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its being put everywhere that the '???' lock up act is 4th from top on sunday, but maybe itl be 2nd instead. As Chris from Gimme Gimmes will obviously be needed to play with Foos on the main stage halfway through the proposed times for them.. Unless someone will stand in for him?

My bad if its already been brought up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched Touche Amore, Saves the Day, Every Time I Die, Social D on the Saturday at Leeds Festival in the Lock Up Stage and couldn't help notice that there wasn't one big crowd for any of these bands and I'm just wondering whether anyone thinks that the Lock Up Stage has had its time at Reading and Leeds Festival i.e. the majority of the crowd that attends the festival these days just isn't interested in this type of music and maybe they would be better having say a UK tour instead?

I would interested if anyone actually saw the tent more than half full? I didn't see Gallows, Anti-Flag or Less Than Jake?

I watched Touche Amore, Saves the Day, Every Time I Die, Social D on the Saturday at Leeds Festival in the Lock Up Stage and couldn't help notice that there wasn't one big crowd for any of these bands and I'm just wondering whether anyone thinks that the Lock Up Stage has had its time at Reading and Leeds Festival i.e. the majority of the crowd that attends the festival these days just isn't interested in this type of music and maybe they would be better having say a UK tour instead?

I would interested if anyone actually saw the tent more than half full? I didn't see Gallows, Anti-Flag or Less Than Jake?

Ive said before I personally think the demographic of the festival has changed completely over the last few years and I dont think the lock up will last much longer.

last 2 years that I was at leeds I could walk into the lock up at anytime of the day and be near the front but whenever I tried to get in the dance tent it would be completely rammed.