Green Day/Pearl Jam/Bruce Springsteen - Possible?

Guest Jackosityguy

Surely Pearl Jam now is a major doubt? 3 older style bands with no young person's watch and with big top being more dance/urban, if that's not your thing, it's a no sell really.

I didn't put Tom Petty as someone suggested they weren't more than a sub, but hey.

Pretty obvious it won't be Lady GaGa now.

He did say he as only going for THE 'American Trilogy', and he'd be amazed if he got all 3, didn't actually say he had them.

MCR would be fitting though above Biffy Clyro.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pearl jam [the gods that they are] ARE set to tour next year to finish of there pj20 tour .

but its not been released as yet but if iow has bruce and tom then eddie and the boys will probably do stadium gigs ..cant see them doing soni not safe enough [remember roskilde] so as they have played reading i d put money on them playing there as they really need a headliner that will sell tics and pj sell tics or do the o2 again then Europe .

anyway thats my opinion i just wish it was glasto they where playing bloody Olympics lol

Giddings is STILL retweeting Pearl Jam tweets, if they are booked then I eally can't see the point in him doing it, surely will piss a lot of people off, yes its gotten IOW attention by Pearl Jam fans but still.

He's retweeted a Pendulum request today, didn't Pendulum say they weren't touring in 2012?

Giddings is STILL retweeting Pearl Jam tweets, if they are booked then I eally can't see the point in him doing it, surely will piss a lot of people off, yes its gotten IOW attention by Pearl Jam fans but still.

He's retweeted a Pendulum request today, didn't Pendulum say they weren't touring in 2012?

Well it'd certainly be interesting to see what happens to the demographic and ticket sales if he has booked pearl jam- the 3 headliners would be quite different to normal. Not mainstream or even particuarly current for the UK market.

We've already booked and paid for tickets and accomodation so either way now we're going, but I seriously think we may reconsider booking before the announcements again next year. Still, it'd give us a chance to see bands we wouldn't normally watch which is what is all about I suppose. The last few years have had a rubbish support line up so I just hope this year it's better and the tent isn't too street/urban as per the rumours.