Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

I think blink will play but third from top, basing that on them playing pukkelpop a couple of years ago and were nowhere near the headliner spot. Smashing pumpkins have a new album out, could be one of the eight or again maybe third from top, just due to the drop in popularity. I'd say radiohead are a shoe in, let's just hope they don't torture the people of werchter with the kings of limbs too much. Ratm have been rumoured by a few different places, as have rammstein due to the greatest hits tour.

If werchter really want to smash it, then book kanye & Jay Z!

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lot smaller compared with Glastonbury, only two stages but they've a usually a good line-up so if you're a bit open-minded you'll have enough to do and see.

The capacity is a bit more than 80.000 people a day. The crowd is pretty good, better than other European festivals like Pinkpop or Main Square Festival.

thanks one and all im going to take my van but am thinking of parking up for a few days just in side the Belgium border and using trains does anyone know if this is possible ie is the long term secure parking places around Tournai as that's where im thinking of parking up ..

Funny guypjfreak, I've got your profile pic as a tattoo on my arm ;)

But some rumors flying around that the last two headliners will be two of Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Muse. I think Radiohead will headline the Thursday and if it wasin't for the accident at Pukklepop this summer I'd say Foos on Saturday. I don't know where this Muse rumor comes from though....

But some rumors flying around that the last two headliners will be two of Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Muse. I think Radiohead will headline the Thursday and if it wasin't for the accident at Pukklepop this summer I'd say Foos on Saturday. I don't know where this Muse rumor comes from though....

The Radiohead "rumor" is simply festival math or show math. They are playing in Italy on the Saturday and Sunday but are free on the Thursday and Friday...plus they haven't played Werchter since 06 or 07. But as I'm not really a big fan I'm hoping for someone else, Foo Fighters and System of a Down :P

/user/101679-guypjfreak/">guypjfreak: Me and my girlfriend got tickets to both Amsterdam showes on June 26 and June 27 :) So it will be three times in four days(incl. Werchter og the Friday), not bad :)

TheTime: I've seen RHCP live and I agree with you, but Graspop lookes really good(I always do Graspop AND Rock Werchter :D) and then the Pearl Jam announcement came and it was not a question any more. My fourth GMM/RW trip from Iceland :)

Edited by Gossard

• 2 weeks later...

Next announcement will come this week, next week or in two weeks. But I guess it'll be next week.

There are a lot of rumoured bands like Snow Patrol, Rage Agains The Machine, SOAD, dEUS, Rihanna,... but it's very unsure who the other headliners will be. In a few weeks, we'll surely will know more.