Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit of an underestimation. There is literally nothing to see apart from the music. It's a big negative of the festival I think. The people camping are friendly but there's not much in the way of parties. One year I went we found a group of students and stayed up with them. Got told to go to bed at 5/6am by security because it was light and people were sleeping (we definitely weren't being loud and... it's a festival!).

The other big issue is the time between bands on the

RIGHT then. Only a few days to go. We've decided to go to Amsterdam first so we won't arrive at the site until Thursday middayish. Definitely up for meeting people during Thursday and beyond. Do people want to message me numbers or try to find me on Facebook? Search eddifirth@hotmail.co.uk and I should come up

ally are

I'm dreading it both ways if im being honest! i wanted to fly but by the time we'd added baggage and what not it was a small fortune and my poor student bank account couldnt take anymore abuse ;') Then by the time we got round to booking transport the Eurostar on the way back had sold out & we couldnt afford to stay over night in Brussels. SO coach was our only option. Nightmare!

Again i ask if anybody here is also alone and/or would like a buddy to camp with??

(pretty please :) i need some friends :( )

Also: http://www.facebook....47407332041367/

We're using this group to arrange a meet up, we were thinking before Bombay bicycle club on Thursday. all wellcome! (come on guys, it'll be a laugh meeting random people from the internet)

Edited by cheeseisamazing