Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest august1

Rock Werchter 2012

741 posts in this topic

I wish I had a spare cheese for all that effory.

You will get tickets there along the road by the way, depends if you want to go all that way on the off chance though.

I saw that The Mars Volta were announced to Main Square Festival in Arras France, the little sister to Rockwerchter, and then I got angry with not having them to Werchter, but otherside I saw that they are doing a gig in Brussels just the tuesday before, tuesday that me and my friends are in Brussels so I was so happy that I would be able to enjoy Noctourniquete live that I bought my ticket inmediately!!!

... am I the only one thinking that it would be a good beggining to the festival with The Mars Volta on tuesday?

I saw that The Mars Volta were announced to Main Square Festival in Arras France, the little sister to Rockwerchter, and then I got angry with not having them to Werchter, but otherside I saw that they are doing a gig in Brussels just the tuesday before, tuesday that me and my friends are in Brussels so I was so happy that I would be able to enjoy Noctourniquete live that I bought my ticket inmediately!!!

... am I the only one thinking that it would be a good beggining to the festival with The Mars Volta on tuesday?

Nevermind mars volta, Im delaying departure until the wednesday morning(rather than tues) as editors have added another date at the birmingham institute. One of my fave bands in a small venue and a lovely way to start the werchter week...Bring it on.

I may know someone who cant go to werchter now and have some weekend tickets and xl camping for sale.

Not me but trying to get reply at minute if shes sold or not.

I may know someone who cant go to werchter now and have some weekend tickets and xl camping for sale.

A seagul just shat on me.

Hello everybody!

Well, I know I'm rather hopeless, but still

I'm looking for 2 one-day tickets for Werchter-2012 - for the FRIDAY June 29, 2012

I'm in bad need of these two tickets, and I hope I get lucky!

Feel free to contact me through private messages or Skype, with some advice maybe, where to look for the tickets being resold

Many thanks in advance :curtsey:

what is it i saw about having to buy food and drink vouchers for the fest?

So. has anyone who didnt get tickets before they sold out managed to grab a cheeky one? x

Editors tickets booked(brum tues), werchter tickets booked, train to london booked, euro star booked....All set to go whey hey!

Did they go back on sale?

I don't think they are i'm afraid, look on twitter

Hello everybody!

Well, I know I'm rather hopeless, but still

I'm looking for 2 one-day tickets for Werchter-2012 - for the FRIDAY June 29, 2012

I'm in bad need of these two tickets, and I hope I get lucky!

Feel free to contact me through private messages or Skype, with some advice maybe, where to look for the tickets being resold

Many thanks in advance :curtsey:

Ok, situation.

Want to see the Chilis.

Want to be in London at around midday on Monday.

Can't afford Eurostar.

What are my options?

Is there a shuttle bus straight after the Chilis?

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ok, situation.

Want to see the Chilis.

Want to be in London at around midday on Monday.

Can't afford Eurostar.

What are my options?

Is there a shuttle bus straight after the Chilis?

Any ideas? Thanks!