Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final overall question, I promise!

It seems I can only get an e-ticket in the UK, is that correct? If so it seems to suggest that I will need to book a specific train and bus return journey from Brussels to Leuven and then to the campsite and back...

Is this correct as I could do with having some flexibility for the trip?

Thanks, again.

Final overall question, I promise!

It seems I can only get an e-ticket in the UK, is that correct? If so it seems to suggest that I will need to book a specific train and bus return journey from Brussels to Leuven and then to the campsite and back...

Is this correct as I could do with having some flexibility for the trip?

Thanks, again.

I've already ordered guesthouse and received a mail with payment details, but this way of payment is a mystery for me) I've never did this before, I pay for all my bookings via credit card or paypal, but there's no such methods.. I can't find even email where I can write to. I've read all their FAQ and didn't find answer on my question.. I wrote them to Facebook, hope they'll answer..

that's the thing, it seems online you can only buy xl camping as a whole. not just an add-on to normal camping which i thought you could.

hopefully you can just pay the difference at the gate plus a small fee. if it's an extra £25 each, we'd be as well in a hotel in leuven on the wednesday.

that's the thing, it seems online you can only buy xl camping as a whole. not just an add-on to normal camping which i thought you could.

hopefully you can just pay the difference at the gate plus a small fee. if it's an extra £25 each, we'd be as well in a hotel in leuven on the wednesday.

Last year the xl camping was sold out by May and you couldn't pay on the gate, cos I watched some people attempt and fail. Xl camping gates are supposed to open by at 4 but they were open by half 2 cos of the amount of people. No special activities occur in a2, a3 or a4, just another night drinking!

sorry guys, I have a technical question: yesterday at about 5 pm I booked 4 tickets + camping but on my profile on proximus goformusic the "status tickets" is signed with a yellow box, that means "tickets ready for mailing". I received the e-tickets, but there's a problem, or I think it is: the box is not orange, that means "reserved". why?

thanks! :-)

Edited by vanisharrison

sorry guys, I have a technical question: yesterday I booked 4 tickets + camping but on my profile on proximus goformusic the "status tickets" is signed with a yellow box, that means "tickets ready for mailing". I received the e-tickets, but there's a problem, or I think it is: the box is not orange, that means "reserved". why?

thanks! :-)