Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

The ticket office for what? Do you mean the airport buses? There are ticket machines outside the airport next to the bus stops, or you can just buy your ticket on the bus.

And they say there's a 12 can limit per person but I think they'll let you take as much beer in as you want. But spirits have to be in plastic bottles I'm guessing.

As usual with these things you can't bring any drinks into the festival grounds. Or you could try clingfilming a bottle to the back of your leg, or hiding it somewhere else! :P

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I meant the ticket office for the airport bus. Handy enough if you can pay on the bus though. Hopefully your allowed spirits in plastic bottles, because we are planning to bring a load from ireland over, be cheaper. You meeting up with the rest on thursday/friday also?

Hmm it seems like their all going to see the same bands so I'm not sure yet. If they're meeting at the phone charge station me and my sis might say hello at some point. Are you and your mates meeting them? What acts are you excited for? I'm looking forward to most of the dance acts on Thursday, but my sister prefers the rock bands so we'll be moving between the main stage and the pyramid most of the day.

Deadmau5 will be ace but no no no for Skrillex! It's Justice for us! They're actually my favourite Dj's and I've never seen them before so Im just gonna be at the front of Justice, crying out of happiness. I have seen Skrillex before and he is really good though. It's a choice between Incubus and Editors on Saturday, but I don't really mind which I see. If we meet up It'll probably be 6pm Friday with this facebook group, we'll be seeing Jack White though. I can message you my number aswell If you want.

Quality weekend with lots of beers, friendly people as some good sets and some bad ones and a couple of astounding ones.

Great weather apart from the rain for an hour or so on the friday morning and the odd shower, apart from that glorious weather and what foreign festivals are all about.

Favorite acts of weekend were black box revelation, jack white and the cure. The best for me though was the xx, didnt thinkt hey could pull it of on a big festival stage but they totally killed. They are so much mire confident and love the new stuff aswel, brilliant stuff.

Will I go back for a 4th year on the bounce, all depends really want to sample sziget or roskilde but the ease and lineups of werchter will probably pull me back.

Edited by thetime

I had a great time. Best festival for about three years

Also thinking Sziget next year

Highlights- Incubus, Metric, Blink, The Cure, Justice, Bombay, Pearl Jam, Deadmau5, the xx, Agnes Obel, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Noel Gallagher being introduced on stage by Vincent Kompany

Edited by edfirth

I had a great time. Best festival for about three years

Also thinking Sziget next year

Highlights- Incubus, Metric, Blink, The Cure, Justice, Bombay, Pearl Jam, Deadmau5, the xx, Agnes Obel, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Noel Gallagher being introduced on stage by Vincent Kompany