Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

is there any way i can get 4day combi tickets/xl camping other than waiting list?

do people sell them on ebay etc.?

may seem a stupid question, but i just want to make sure that there isn't no id requirements with the ticket or something.

really want to go but haven't got the money to pay for it any time soon :(

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any way i can get 4day combi tickets/xl camping other than waiting list?

do people sell them on ebay etc.?

may seem a stupid question, but i just want to make sure that there isn't no id requirements with the ticket or something.

really want to go but haven't got the money to pay for it any time soon :(

• 2 weeks later...

So. i have been doing some thinking

And all the bands i want to see this summer, bar the chillies, are actually playing on the Thursday,Friday & Saturday. if i got a thur friday sat and camping it would cost £228, which is only 28 more than reading and to be perfectly honest i'd rather pay £28 more as i'd still be getting far better value for my money...

Anyway, i was wondering if Rock wertcher was having its own e festivals campsite this year, as i might have to truck along on my larry

also if anyone was getting the coach from london?

And all the bands i want to see this summer, bar the chillies, are actually playing on the Thursday,Friday & Saturday. if i got a thur friday sat and camping it would cost £228, which is only 28 more than reading and to be perfectly honest i'd rather pay £28 more as i'd still be getting far better value for my money...

Anyway, i was wondering if Rock wertcher was having its own e festivals campsite this year, as i might have to truck along on my larry

Edited by DangerJones11

I apologise if it is not acceptable usage to post such information on the forums.

However, for one reason or another, I now have 6 Camping Regular tickets and 60 food/drink coupons to sell.

I paid 18 Euros for each camping ticket and 144 euros for the drink tokens. As they are still on general sale, I would obviously be willing to accept less for them.

All tickets are e-tickets but have my name and address on them and I would be willing to provide a copy of my passport to any buyer so as to allay fears of fraud.

Direct Message me if you're interested.

Well...they're not the stuff i mean.

I meant Ike; young guns, suicide silence, architects, the black dahlia murder,...doesn'tneed tobe extreme, but just a bitmore rock/hardcore...

Itis called ROCK werchter...

Edited by thetime

Why are people so offended by the thought of a few metal bands? Why is every other genre adding to the diversity of a festival, but metal bands don't belong!? The fact is that Iron Maiden and Black Eyed Peas played the same day last year, which I think is pretty awesome despite hating the Black Eyed Peas!

Foo Fighters are not a pop band, they are just the most popular band...