Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest asita

No Direction Home vs Primavera

7 posts in this topic

So the first band announcements for Primavera are through (Bjork, Codeine, GBV, Jeff Mangum, Yo La Tengo, Other lives). Any chance we'll get some announcements for NDH soon given that it's a week afterwards? I need to persuade friends to choose Sherwood over Barca, which isn't an easy task on the face of it.

Sherwood over Barca ?

Cheap real ale, Cresswell Crags and Mr Straws House V expensive lager, tiny food and unfinished buildings - what's to choose ?

Sunny days vs potential rain. Most the bands at No Direction Home will be at primavera. Primavera is pricier though, and harder to get to.

"Most the bands at No Direction Home will be at primavera."

You reckon? Educated guess, or do you know something more? I can certainly see some cross-over (Other Lives, given their popularity with the EoTR hardcore? GBV? Mangum?!!!!?).

Anyway, the obvious answer is 'go to both' ;)

"Most the bands at No Direction Home will be at primavera."

You reckon? Educated guess, or do you know something more? I can certainly see some cross-over (Other Lives, given their popularity with the EoTR hardcore? GBV? Mangum?!!!!?).

Anyway, the obvious answer is 'go to both' ;)

Educated guess. If they are within a week of each other, athe US artists will def want to do both.

Depends on the European tour by the band. They could do NDH and them primavera porto eaily enough