Download 2012 Official Rumour Thread

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Marilyn Manson should be down as a rumour - in Europe the week of Download. However the only slot where he could really play is the 2nd stage below Slash. I don't know if this makes any difference but he is on the same label as The Prodigy now.

I see you've taken Evanescence off. This is probably right as there is no slot left for them to play anymore :(

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose anyone has any info on the following? I don't know anything that could rule these out but then again I don't know much in favour of many of them and if all or the majority or even just some were announced tomorrow it could very well make my day! parkway drive, twin Atlantic, we are the ocean, enter shikari, letlive, while she sleeps, the ocean between us, four year strong, deaf havana and a day to remember! :D