EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

My question is about EXIT Village.

Is it possible to buy a ticket/pass for EXIT Village when I arrive at the site (in Serbian Dinars)?

or camping ticket is available only for pre-sale

Thank you!

Edited by Felikz

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had experience of buying tickets in Serbia? I know you can get them in Belgrade and Novi Sad for slightly cheaper price, but is this open to non serbians and will there be a chance that it will sell out before the week of the festival?

I know you cant really go year to year paul but based on last year I think there is still some main stage announcements to come. they are about 7 less than last year I think across the board.

Also fusion stage had House of pain and Haudoken last year and there are still a lot of spaces on that.

having a look at previous year there are one of two acts that are a bit far down that I quite like. Ben UFO and Grum being the most notable.

I'm not really expecting much to be added at this late stage, if i get anything i really want to see I'd take that as a bonus.

Plan B, Badu, Hawtin, Von Stroke, Knife Party, Miss Kitten, TEED, Garnier, Felix da Housecat, Eats Everything I am really looking forward to all of them. Ok so, i will have a resedency in the dance arena :) but realistically I'm sure I was always going to do that anyway.

Also going to do my spotify playlist this weekend.

Ohhh forgot you was going, remind me to get your mobile number/contact details before we go :D

We are staying one night in Budapest either side of the festival, on the way there we are at the Hotel Chesscom and on the way home we are in the Boutique Carat Hotel.

x

Yeah we wanted a bit of luxury on the way home.

When you going to Budapest? We fly out there on the 10th, stay overnight and transfer to Novi Sad on the Wednesday. Then return to Budapest on the Monday, stay overnight and fly home the Tuesday 17th.

Excellent :D

Will definately meet up at the festival anyway, are you camping or staying in a hotel? We're in the Hotel Vojvodina for the 5 nights.

I will PM you my mobile number on here, you should get that ok

x

Fly out from Edinburgh with Jet2 on Tuesday 10th.

Overnight stay in Budapest, transferring with euFest at 1pm on the Wednesday.

5 nights in Novi Sad.

Transfer back to Budapest on Monday 16th at 12pm with euFest.

Overnight stay in Budapest then fly back with Jet2 on Tuesday 17th.

We should have an eFest meet over there on the Thursday of the festival :D