EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Dance acts to be announced tomorrow evening

Guess one of four performers from Exit Dance Arena andelektrana stage we are announcing on Tuesday evening via two simple steps:

1. On your Twitter account post as a profile photo the performer you think we are going to announce

2. Post the name of that performer as a reply to this tweet https://twitter.com/#!/ExitFestival/status/176720659244777473

Three fastest twitter accounts with the right profile photo and name in reply will win tickets for Exit 2012!

Electronic dust will shine on Exit 2012 and so will you if you win tickets on our mad mad Mondays...

Good luck!

I can dig Depeche Mode but Duran Duran? Cmon man, I actually want to spend more time at the main stage but this will only encourage me to explore the smaller stages.

Hopefully Happy Novisad will be solid as usual. Very ambivalent about the lineup. There should be more up and coming bands added or else this will become an over 35-40s shindig.

I'm starting to become as disillusioned as Paul.

I could handle Depeche Mode (not a headliner though especially as we have New Order) but yeah we need some current acts on this line up asap.

When does the festival usually sell out? Are we likely to get a large raft of acts announced anytime soon?

Sendvici - will get you at the bar if there is not much on :) haha

I could handle Depeche Mode (not a headliner though especially as we have New Order) but yeah we need some current acts on this line up asap.

When does the festival usually sell out? Are we likely to get a large raft of acts announced anytime soon?

Sendvici - will get you at the bar if there is not much on :) haha

That bar is awesome! It's also one of the few places you can get proper beer on-site (mmm, Jelen). Can't recommend it enough.

And on the food side of things - well Serbia isn't exactly a veggie-friendly place to eat, but there will be pizzas and stuff. Best bring your own salad from home, though, as I'm not sure I've ever seen one in the wild there.

Derm B)