EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it not £95? Which I am not saying is awful either, but surely if they are the headliners, obvs guns are but the others too, compared to most other years bar one, they blow it out. It looks like they have just booked equivalent subs to headline from previous years and duran duran are nowhere near equivalent to deadmau5 at the mo. I guess the explore the city is good, didn't know you could do that there though, I knew you could at Sziget. That is a better one I think and it's city explore, just more money.

Future dates - http://duranduranmusic.com/?page=tour

11 dates for the UK.

20 dates for the world tour. (including Serbia, Hungry, Brazil, USA, Poland, Czech, Italy, Greece, Argentina, France)

Past dates - http://duranduranmus...ge=tour_archive

18 dates of past world tour. (Including Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Dubai, Belguim)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm so undecided as to whether buy a ticket for this. Just to clarify, though I'm fairly sure you can't - can you get day tickets for EXIT? Basically I'm going to be in the area around that time, and it seems a shame not to go if I'm right there, but the line up really isn't selling it to me, there's a couple people I'd quite like to see but the previous years look much much much better and I don't really want to commit to 4 days of a w*nky festival :( I might just time it so if better acts are announced I can buy a last minute ticket if I feel like it? Bleh. Thinking about Soundwave as well/instead though, maybe...