EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year could well be a sell out with Glast down

In past years 2 weeks before the fest the online tickets site closes in the Uk although tickets can be bought in Serbia

Tickets should be available by the latest in November/Dec

No probs on accommodation as plenty available till begiinning of next year but if you're a big group the larger houses apartments tend to book up earlier.

Cheers!

OK - so our new website is now live at www.eufest.com, with our schedule of buses available for travel to and from Exit. We have transfers running to and from all surrounding airports, including Belgrade, Budapest, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik. And with prices starting at £11 per person, it really is the cheapest and easiest way to get to Exit Festival - so head on over and get booking.

We also have our first few properties up on the accommodation directory, with more to come soon, so that's the place to go if you want to book flats, hotels or hostels for Exit.

And as always, if you've got any questions about anything to do with Exit Festival then just drop us a line on exit@eufest.com, or pop them on here, and we'll do our best to answer them.

See you all down the front...

Derm B)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be flying from Scotland (so either Glasgow/Edinburgh), anyone got experience of flying from here and what airline/destination airport works out cheapest? Am assuming it's too early to book these flights for July though on the budget airlines.

Also is there a direct flight there or is it a case of at least one connecting flight?

x

Edited by Paul ™

Hi, I'm from the UK and went to my first ever European Festival (Sziget) this year and loved it! I'm considering going to Exit this year and I was just wondering if anyone that has been to both Exit and Sziget could tell me how they compare and if you have a preference?

Also, which airport is best to fly to if going to Exit?

In reference to my last message, I've found a flight from Edinburgh > Budapest on a Tuesday so planning to use that if I definitely go ahead with this trip.

Will have a night in Budapest either side of the Festival and use the shuttle to Novi Sad on the Wednesday, returning on the Monday.

I will be flying from Scotland (so either Glasgow/Edinburgh), anyone got experience of flying from here and what airline/destination airport works out cheapest? Am assuming it's too early to book these flights for July though on the budget airlines.

Also is there a direct flight there or is it a case of at least one connecting flight?

You can also try www.fly.com who seem to be offering flights for July around the £150.00 return mark but I don't really know about Scotland.

I think unless you are actually staying in Budapest part of the time then the hassle of around 5 hrs journey time each way to Novi Sad & the £40.00 to add to your costs it might be cheaper to think abouit Belgrade which even though dearer is only 1hr 15 mins away & transfers are half the price.

Why not check out flight options & loads more info on this festival at www.exitconnectuk.com

• 4 weeks later...

Christmas ticket offer running from 16th - 24th December includes massive savings and exclusive deals:

Special Xmas offer

Buy 2 and get 1 free – LIMITED!

Buy 5 and get free camping: for you and your mates – LIMITED!

Buy 10 and get free camping + VIP treatment: table on VIP terrace and bottle of your favorite spirit for the night of your choice – LIMITED!

Official ticket sellers:

Etickets.to : http://www.etickets.to/buy/?e=7672

HMVtickets: http://www.hmvtickets.com/events/5082

See tickets: http://www.seeticket...ortress/608787/

Skiddle

Edited by hostmat

• 3 weeks later...

Booked my flights today, going direct from Edinburgh - Budapest from the Tuesday - Tuesday with Jet2. Managed to use my Consumer Pulse points I've collected to book them, so only actually paid £57 for the flight :)

The will be spending a night in Budapest before getting the transfer from there to Novi Sad on the Wednesday.

Got 5 nights booked into the Hotel Vojvodina which looks good and nice and central. Also includes breakfast though not sure will be up that early each day!

Then transfer back to Budapest on the Monday for another night there then fly home on the Tuesday.

Still to book the overnight stops in Budapest, so if anyone has any recommendations let me know.

All coming together nicely, just need an announcement to crank up the excitement levels!! :D