Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahahaha!!!! That is genius Lippy... I might set up a last minute stall Fake Bush - enormous merkins for the British summertime - 3 season camping merkins leave that bulky sleeping bag at home etc etc:)

Edited by Flaminglippy

I remember last year, i was checking the weather for about 3 weeks before kendal and it said cloud, showers etc. But we know how it turned out.

So for a bit of positivity, i have never been to a rainy festival , been to maybe 16/17.

It always amazes me how many guests show up at the bottom of the screen, over 30 guests viewing the pages, sign up and post your thoughts and opinions !

I don't think anyone on here has met or spoken to anyone else with the odd exception and it's always good to hear a different view

Edited by ramragon

Pretty sure that last year the Thursday tickets were limited to give people the option of getting in early and getting set up, with the Thursday tickets still being on sale I guess this years different and that if 14000 were to get the Thursday tickets it'd be fine, be interesting to see how many take the option up, pretty much every one on here has.

Pretty sure that last year the Thursday tickets were limited to give people the option of getting in early and getting set up, with the Thursday tickets still being on sale I guess this years different and that if 14000 were to get the Thursday tickets it'd be fine, be interesting to see how many take the option up, pretty much every one on here has.