Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manc_al

Nice one ........... I will be the one who walks into the real ale tent at 2 on the dot and shouts " lets get naked" see you there!

Honestly think you're stressing over little mate, although in you're position I know I'd feel the same, good to hear weathers improving a bit, me an manc al are doing the same double header, meeting for a beer at 6pm in the beer tent if you fancy nipping over and introducing yourself, everyone's strangers so just look for people staring round the room trying to work out who's who and it'll probably be us !

Sadly not but I see what your thinking. This is our first venture south of the border for a festival and it`s just myself, the present Mrs Numb and the weans. Ironically I`m sticking an extra 2 tents up at Wickerman for some late arrivals but no-one fancied the trip over the wall the following weekend. Perhaps after all the shenanigans on the TITP forum they were worried about the reception ! Hopefully we won`t need to call on Mel Gibson to give it some.... You may take our tents but you`ll never take our strongbow - in a well dodgy accent ! I was wondering if you and I may be distant relatives..... after your sheep comments ? B)

Just rain on the Sunday on that forecast - I think I could live with that, given the 'summer' we've had so far. If it's dry when pitching the tent and for two out of the three days I'd call that a result. Although as MickL said, it's still far too early for any sort of accuracy in the forecast. I remember in 2010 all the forecasts leading up to KC had it raining all the time. As it turned out we probably averaged about half an hour a day.