Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

All joking aside i heard a few good reports about the houseparty tent after i came back last year, almost typically its a tent i never ventured in to, expecting it to be a sort of 2nd dance tent. Anyone like to comment on what it was like ?

must do more variety of stages this year, which may be hard at times because the main stage line up looks really strong on sat an sun

Edited by Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the lesser known bands I reckon might be worth checking out after listening to some of their stuff on the Kendal website...

Spring Offensive

Random Impulse

Hyde and Beast

Jake Evans

Max Raptor

Dirty North

Ryan Keen

And if anybody is interested you can download loads of 'Our Fold' stuff from their Facebook page for a limited period. Well worth a listen

Edited by Flaminglippy

There are loads of bargains out there at the moment - this rather British weather is playing havoc with camping sales & retailers are offering all sorts of deals.

Not sure exactly where you are (I know somewhere in the midlands), but Go Outdoors are an extremely good retailer (they have 3 stores in the midlands - Birmingham, Wolverhampton & Coventry) and are always doing deals (have a look at www.gooutdoors.co.uk).

Peace and harmony restored, i knew the threat of jeremy kyle would do the trick !

im gonna air my tent out later in the week and make sure it hasnt been eaten by moths or rotted away, got several to choose from but the vango 5 man seems ideal for the job, i've got a decent outwell one as well that comes with a sunroof and fitted carpet. It may be a bit posh for a festival tho !