Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say I'm probably more excited about Kendal this year than I ever have been about anything ever...and thats without my favourite bands playing...if they ever got the Super Furrys (back) and Flaming Lips I don't think I'd be able to cope with the anticipation

Says announcements to be made accross all stages, so who knows maybe there is a suprise or two lined up.

I'm bringing along 5 festival virgins with me, so am loking forward to their reactions, which i am certain will be good. Think the line up covers all bases, so nobody will be left unhappy.

Saw King Charles on tv last night, and its making me look forward to that set even more.

friend of mine purhcased his tickets in april from ticketline in a one off payment and recieved tickets same week. i payed the remainder of my deposit scheme(again, ticketline) at the start of May and still have not recieved anything. Other people in similar situation? :)

Edited by InMuseWorld

friend of mine purhcased his tickets in april from ticketline in a one off payment and recieved tickets same week. i payed the remainder of my deposit scheme(again, ticketline) at the start of May and still have not recieved anything. Other people in similar situation? :)

yeah its going to be interesting to see how theyve developed it and what the content of the new stages is likely to be, they seem to have most bases covered with main stage, dance stages, rock newbies stage, folky stage, soapbox stage, and a jazz stage ! what next ?!? any suggestions

interstingly the official site lists in its attractions "the woodland - coming soon" as part of its list with the other stages and areas