Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

looks like the line up card has been adjusted quite a bit, sunday looks stacked on the main stage, cant believe we are scientists are 4th down the bill ! Also suprised that shed seven are main support over the view.

http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/lineup

quite a bit of the calling out line up slotted in on the card as well.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose it all depends if the line up positions on the poster are right, If Random Impulse are 4th from top id expect them to start about 6.45 to 7pm, the Inspirals should be off stage by around 6.45 so a quick flit over the field should let you catch most if not all the set.

Edited by Flaminglippy

What a great line up. Really looking forward to this. Would anyone be able to calm my nerves and confirm that James won`t clash with Craig Charles ???? What a finish to the weekend if we can enjoy James and then stroll round for the funk man.

i would imagine craig charles would be on a similar slot to last year, probably closing the chai wallahs stage on sunday night, The main stage closes around 10.45pm and Chai Wallahs (the kalied) usually closes at 3am so you should have time to watch James, have a burger and a 2 hr kip before he comes on stage at around 1am !

Thought I should finally recover my password and post on here. I have been reading your thread with excitement.

Me and my friend have bought kendal calling tickets - the usual ticket (need to pay off deposit) and thursday early pass . This is our first kendal, we have been to glasto a few times.

I love glasto but I am looking forward to experiencing a small festival where I can walk somewhere and not 100,000 other people are trying to walk there to.

After reading your threads I was wondering exactly what the numbers are for this year?

We are both 24 year old girls who love our music, but also love our sleep, is there any good tips for where we should camp? (i am sure it doesn't matter though)

We are travelling from London so we were thinking to get train there and back? If we go to Penrith Train Station from London euston can we walk from penrith train station to festival or we definitely need to get the shuttle bus . Also is the shuttle bus running on thursday as we have early tickets?

I am tres excited for this and any info is really appreciated. I am hoping for some decent weather, quite unlike this london jubilee weather!

Thankyou :D

We camped in the quiet area last year from the Thurs and it was great, nothing like the bigger festivals. No battalions of caners jumping on your tent in the middle of the night at Kendal that I was aware of and thankfully Alan wasn't there☺. There was bags of room to camp too.

lovely, good to know :)

We camped in the quiet area last year from the Thurs and it was great, nothing like the bigger festivals. No battalions of caners jumping on your tent in the middle of the night at Kendal that I was aware of and thankfully Alan wasn't there☺. There was bags of room to camp too.