Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

gotta say dizzee rascals the headliner i could give or take, puts on a decent show but never really been in to his music, think everyone plugged for example over him. Saying that friday night was always gonna be a difficult slot to keep me happy as its a genre im not really in to that much.

happy enough with vintage trouble as well

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted for tickets. If anyones struggling using the KC site I went straight to Ticketline and their site is bang on at the moment. We got a good few of those between us, well happy with that. Surprised at Dizzee, I thought he was too big, like ramragon I can take him or leave him, but the kids and the wife like him, so I could be down the Calling Out that night.

When will tickets be sold by do you reckon? I'm waiting til I get paid to buy mine but bought an emperors field since I know they sell quicker.

Fairly pleased with the lineup so far but could do with a few new bands on the bill, I'll trust we'll get thag on the calling out stage though :)

When will tickets be sold by do you reckon? I'm waiting til I get paid to buy mine but bought an emperors field since I know they sell quicker.

Fairly pleased with the lineup so far but could do with a few new bands on the bill, I'll trust we'll get thag on the calling out stage though :)