Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see this being right...almost exactly my predictions. I wouldn't mind the Vaccines as headliner...brilliant live, but would be a short set. Maybe with a biggish sub-headliner?

How about...

Friday - Example

Saturday - Manics/Vaccines

Sunday -James/Charlatans

Fair play to the organisers for managing to keep it secret, especially with us nosy bastards checking out every suitable band we can think of of and coming up with diddly...

Edited by ramragon

I'm glad we're out of our misery in the morning, I've spent far too long doing exactly what you guys have been doing for the last few days.

I'm going to go with the trend of a few artists from previous years edging up the bill in a future year

Think I'll go :

Friday : Utah Saints or Chic followed by Orbital or Pendulum

Saturday : Inspiral Carpets followed by Noah and the Whale/Maccabees

Sunday : Stranglers/Charlatans followed by James

My head hurts from running the combinations, I wonder if any of us have nailed it, tomorrow morning we'll probably all find out we were miles out, but that's the fun. Its the music equivalent of the close season signings for your football team (which in my case normally ends in dodgy loan signings).

I'm glad we're out of our misery in the morning, I've spent far too long doing exactly what you guys have been doing for the last few days.

I'm going to go with the trend of a few artists from previous years edging up the bill in a future year

Think I'll go :

My head hurts from running the combinations, I wonder if any of us have nailed it, tomorrow morning we'll probably all find out we were miles out, but that's the fun. Its the music equivalent of the close season signings for your football team (which in my case normally ends in dodgy loan signings).

Edited by Flaminglippy

Think I'll go :

Wouldnt have minded seeing orbital at glastonbury the other year, got a feeling it was stevie wonder I missed em for who I wudnt have passed over. Think the missus and bairn have got their hearts set on example playing friday night. Im easy pleased, give it 12 hours and we'll know for sure !

Credit card ready for tomorrow morning.....I've managed to book a 'meeting' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: in my work calendar from 8:45 to 9:45 so no chance of getting disturbed!!!

Would have loved to get one of the early tickets at the end of last year but had to fork out quite a bit so the funds were tight.

Lets hope Ticketweb's website availability isn't as pants as SeeTickets!!