Camden Crawl 2012

Guest jump

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

More acts announced...

Rolo Tomassi, Dutch Uncles, Alabama 3 Admiral Fallow, Alpines, And So I Watch You From Afar, Antlered Man, Arrows Of Love, The Barr Brothers, Basement, Bastille, Baxter Dury, Ben Westbeech, Blacklisters, Black Moth, Blackhoods, Boy Friend, Brandt Brauer Frick, Brontide, Bxentric, Cashier no 9, Charli XCX, Chew Lips, Cymbals, Dog Is Dead, D/R/U/G/S, Echo Lake, Fanzine, Fear of Men, Fiction, Funeral Suits, Ghetts , Hawk Eyes, Hey Sholay, Iceage, Icona Pop, The James Cleaver Quintet, Jape, Jaymo & Andy George, Keep Shelly In Athens, Kwes, Lioness, Lucy Rose, The Marmozets, Melodica, Melody and Me, Night Angles, Pariah, Peace, PolarBear, Psychologist, Roska, The Rubberbandits, Sex Hands, Spector, Team Me, Theme Park, Toby Kaar, Tom Staar, Toy, True Tiger, Willy Moon, Icona Pop, Engine-Earz Experiment, Echo Lake, and Funeral Suits.

• 2 weeks later...

I went last year and had read loads of stuff about how you can';t get into anything - and it was all bollocks!

I paid about £30 for my ticket and saw (off the top of my head) The History of Apple Pie, Beth Jeans Houghton, Hip Hop Shakespeare, Dutch Uncles, Guillemots, The Lemonheads and Simian Mobile Disco. I could've seen Frankie and the Heatrstrings too but we were having a pint in the Hawley Arms and missed them.

I thought it was pretty good value really!

I walked into everything I went to pretty much straight away. In the evening I went to the bigger venues (watched Guillemots to get a spot for the Lemonheeads, but needn't have bothered - it didn't fill up). With Simian Mobile, we tubed it straight to Koko to make sure we got in as it was one of very few post-midnight gigs. But we walked straight in and saw the whole thing from right at the front (my wife even nipped out for a packet of fags and walked straight back in!).

• 2 weeks later...

More acts announced...

22 ● AYAH MARAR ● BEANS ON TOAST ● BINARY ● BO NINGEN ● THE CHEVIN ● CROWNS ● DEBUKAS ● EUGENE MCGUINNESS ● FOE ● HARRY OAKWOOD ● JOE WILKES & SIMON STANLEY WARD ● JOHN J PRESLEY ● JOHNNY FOREIGNER ● KELLIE LLOYD ● KYLA LA GRANGE ● LIZ GREEN ● LONEY DEAR ● MARTIN CREED ● MATTHEW & ME ● MICACHU & THE SHAPES ● MICHELLE STODDART ● THE MILK ● MISTABISHI ● MOLOTOV JUKEBOX ● MONSTA ● MZ BRATT * NIGHT SYMMETRY ● O CHILDREN ● POST WAR YEARS ● THE RUMOUR SAID FIRE ● RUSTIE ● SIMIAN GHOST ● SISSY & THE BLISTERS ● TREVOR MOSS & HANNAH LOU ● TROUBADOUR ROSE ● TWO WOUNDED BIRDS ● VERONICA FALLS ● VIRALS ● WEIRD DREAMS ● ZUN ZUN EGUI

Beans On Toast!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...